By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who has a Wii that is legit.

Mine is not modded, but I support people who do. In fact, i think modding is where a wealth of new and useful software development comes from.

Death, therefore, the most awful of evils, is nothing to us, seeing that, when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not.  --Epicurus
Around the Network

I now own 2 Wii's.
One is modded.

The other one only has a green LED modded, it reads original games, it's white and has official firmware.

RCTjunkie said:
Here!
From Xmas of '06. Fixed twice, knocked over dozens of times, transported numerous miles, and thousands of game play hours. :)

ditto. Couldn't have put it better myself.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I do.

Original from day one. 4th in line on release day. And fun on it's own.
I agree though about the DVD playback. With how long DVD players have been out and how cheap they are, I can't believe people have to mod a wii to play DVDs and that's their only option. Doesn't make sense to me. I've got a storage shed full of old electronics stuff and I'm sure there's a few DVD players out there. For those of you who can't afford the $20+ DVD players and have to consider the MOD path just to watch a DVD, PM me and we'll go over shipping for an old DVD player. For all the other possibilities of HBC, it's just odd to hear a modder all excited for DVD playback. Where's the poster who will admit they use their mod for cheating? I'd like to see some honesty in this thread.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Around the Network
Red4ADevil said:
G1 Wii owner here and mine is not modified at all. Though its starting to break down. A few months ago my wii told me it has corrupted files and lately I havent gotten the message. Now my wii sometimes can't read Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I pop it in like 4 times and it still can't read it.

I have had a similar issue. Sometimes, some games have given me that error -- for no apparent issue. I attribute it to trying to go to a game before the system is ready. Luckily, I have had no problem getting any game to read (knock on wood).

On topic, no changes to my Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Mine's Legit.

I havn't ever modded any of my consoles, or ever had the need to. I thought about modding my old xbox but evidently didn't bother :)

sorry, my wii is modded.
mplayer with 1tb hdd + automatically connected to my projector because my wii is, is too convenient for me to pass on.

My Wii has never been modded, I also do not plan on doing it either.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Mine is legit too but just because I am too lazy to get it modded (and most of my past consoles for that matter). I want to but too lazy to do so...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.