By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is It Possible 4 Uncharted 2 To Sell 2Mill B4 2010 Even Begins.. I Think So

I love this thread, I have never so many people be so wrong and be so rude about it in one thread. BHR-3 is officially:

A God

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
So, predictor of the year award...

BHR-3

You win.

This one, Res5 one, PS3 > Wii one.

You = win, my friend.

don't forget this one

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=66707

its not really a prediction, but dammmmmmn, in April????

^

As psrock said... The man, is God.

well done on your prediction

well it sits at 1.85 mil, so it is possible

Around the Network

2 million is in the bag, I wonder if 2.5 million is possible. Personally I think so.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

CGI-Quality said:
arcane_chaos said:
well it sits at 1.85 mil, so it is possible

"Possible" is thrown at the window at this point, it's guaranteed,. It's just a matter of will it do it this week, next week, or Christmas week. My money's on next week.

LOL! my bad!

so let me redo my post: well it sits a 1.85 mil, so Uncharted 2 will reach 2 million by the end of 2009!!!

looks like it'll sell around 2.5 million or a little less before the new year.

BHR-3 does make amazing predictions... One would do well to refrain from disagreeing with him next time he makes another 'improbable' prediction.

Come to think of it, even the devs said they would be happy if Uncharted 2 did 2.5mil life time. I doubt they expected it to sell that many by years end.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

wow how did i miss about 40 posts here at the end i didnt see the thread on the 1st page of sales yesterday

anyway i c over 2.5 b4 2010 starts

thanks 4 all the positive comments to those that gave them and much respect to numonex for bowing down (i always thought my and his profile pic looked similar like the pose) to bad some others cant do wat he did

just bought the game myself a week ago havent played the SP waiting for christmas morning to go through the SP messing with MP only particularly deatmatch

even if it didnt come true i would of went to the retailers and made it happen manually or maybe i already did

looking forward to owning somemore in 2010

Play Me