By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is It Possible 4 Uncharted 2 To Sell 2Mill B4 2010 Even Begins.. I Think So

unless it just stops selling it should blow past 2 million way before the year ends.

Around the Network

^ you never know. Sony might go an release another FW update that bricks 90% of consoles. that would put a serious damper on U2 sales.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

BHR-3 said:
CGI-Quality said:
It should do a million before year's end, maybe 800,000. I doubt it'll do 2mill though.

wow never would of thought ud say that i mean the 1st one did 800k and was released in EU 12/07 and the ps3s userbase was only a tiny little 8mill u dont think U2 will do much better that the 1st one?

im wondering if people read my tips section

i dont have access to the demo its the game not as good as the reviews say it is?

it may be my 5th post however i have been following this forum as a guest for quite some time now and being aware of BHR-3's  amazing and acurate espionage work  which we call predictions .great work once again ( although not quite there yet)

I think it will sell 2 million before 2010. The sales are around 1.7 or so. Even though Black Friday is done, we still have that busy Christmas weekend. With all the bundles the ps3 will have, I think this will be one of the games that will be bundled. I could see a huge boost in sales for Uncharted 2 this holiday season.

If this site taught me anything is that never underestimate BHR-3 crazy predictions !!

Sure he makes up some crazy hard to reach ones at first, but fuck me almost always they come true :S

I really don't get how does he do it but aside from the people behind this site of course I think he has one of the best predictions around if you consider how early he calls them.

Around the Network

So, predictor of the year award...

BHR-3

You win.

This one, Res5 one, PS3 > Wii one.

You = win, my friend.

Wow... BHR, you totally **** slapped a lot of people in this forum. =/ I mean, wow.. pwnage.

Damn at all the no's. This game is getting to 2 million + by years end.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

And ohh yeah, whatever BHR predicts always comes true. Damn !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

U2 is at 1.85 million sales right now. In short, It's gonna BLOW past 2 million before 2010!!!

Anyway, a very entertaining thread thanks to BHR!!!