By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is It Possible 4 Uncharted 2 To Sell 2Mill B4 2010 Even Begins.. I Think So

BHR is from the future.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Teh Cell = Teh BHR ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It will possibly end up between 1.75 and 2.25 million by the end of the year. 2M is definatly possible

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I severely underestimated the sales of this game. 1.2 million in two weeks well exceeded my sales expectations of this game. Anyway it should eventually outsell Uncharted ltd sales. 3 million ltd sales for Uncharted 2 should be a lock in.

BTW: Well done BHR on getting another sales prediction correct. You seem to be on the ball.

this weeks sales FURTHER amplify the thought that 2million can be done

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

i 100% think it will!
such an amazing game

+1 respect to BHR !!!

i think this game can sell close to 2.5 million for a number of reasons

if sony continues to advertise it through out the holidays like its their killer app there will be no stop U2. it has alot less competion too as opposed to last year were 10 crazy games were out during the holidays. in that holiday season LBP was able to sell 2million the a similar amount of time. ps3 slim, price cut less compition and marketing will lead U2 above 2million this year

here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay  here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay

Seece said:
"I see alot of people saying U2 will only sell 2-3mill lifetime thats insane considering 1.5mill is guaranteed b4 09 ends"

Why do you post so much rubbish.

How on earth 1.5 mill is guaranteed I don't know .. and 2 - 3 mill is logical and likely.

Oh, I see why you havent been here lately.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Seece said:
"I see alot of people saying U2 will only sell 2-3mill lifetime thats insane considering 1.5mill is guaranteed b4 09 ends"

Why do you post so much rubbish.

How on earth 1.5 mill is guaranteed I don't know .. and 2 - 3 mill is logical and likely.

Oh, I see why you havent been here lately.

Should I put out an Amber Alert? I mean it helped us find DMJ....we might be able to find Seecce

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi