By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is It Possible 4 Uncharted 2 To Sell 2Mill B4 2010 Even Begins.. I Think So

Funny thread.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

this thing will sel 3 mil in 5 weeks

BHR strikes again last time I looked Uncharted 2 more than 3million sales lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

did it happen?

lolage said:

did it happen?

Of course it did - now b3lieve!

Around the Network

wow bump to see BHR-3 greatness LOL

tip to myself : don't ever underestimate BHR-3 XD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

1M by Nov 2009 was awesome!

Will the PS3 be the first and most successful multi-million selling piracy & hack-free console of all time?

And now we have one more reason why we should all believe BHR when he says GT5 will outsell Halo:Reach.  All hail BHR-3,  the god of predictions.  I guess they got it right after they made the 3rd one. 

BHR-3 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
"I see alot of people saying U2 will only sell 2-3mill lifetime thats insane considering 1.5mill is guaranteed b4 09 ends"

Why do you post so much rubbish.

How on earth 1.5 mill is guaranteed I don't know .. and 2 - 3 mill is logical and likely.

Oh, I see why you havent been here lately.

Should I put out an Amber Alert? I mean it helped us find DMJ....we might be able to find Seecce

Seece said:
"I see alot of people saying U2 will only sell 2-3mill lifetime thats insane considering 1.5mill is guaranteed b4 09 ends"

How on earth 1.5 mill is guaranteed I don't know .. and 2 - 3 mill is logical and likely.

BHR-3 said:

u dont think 1.5mill b4 09 ends is guaranteed the 1st 1 did 800k with only a 8mill userbase and 4 weeks of EU data and nobody knew anything bout the game U2 will have 10-11 weeks of sales wit a 24-30 mill userbase and maybe be bundled in eu i dont see how it can't hit 1.4-1.5 mill b4 09s up

most of my rubbish i post comes true but will have to wait to see if this so called rubbish comes true in a few months

Seece said:

Me thinks you need to learn what Guaranteed means

you might want to add that post in there to tell me to learn wat guarantee means i dont really mind wen posters disagree wit me but have ur reasons y u know? some #s or data or something just dont come in my thread and bash me like that

on another note u might want to add this in there to http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1674211 possible reasons y he hasnt logged either

BHR-3 said:
Seece said:

u dont think 1.5mill b4 09 ends is guaranteed the 1st 1 did 800k with only a 8mill userbase and 4 weeks of EU data and nobody knew anything bout the game U2 will have 10-11 weeks of sales wit a 24-30 mill userbase and maybe be bundled in eu i dont see how it can't hit 1.4-1.5 mill b4 09s up

most of my rubbish i post comes true but will have to wait to see if this so called rubbish comes true in a few months

Me thinks you need to learn what Guaranteed means

Wow, as I re-read this thread again... I officialy became your fan! Most of the early replies are simply lol worthy.

Thanks for posting a lot of rubbish BHR-3 :)

*Edit*

2012!

lolage said:

did it happen?

It sure did!