By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Think any console will sell over 1 million WW in one week this holiday?

No, but the Wii will come close, I say roughly 900.000.

Around the Network
hongkongfuey^2 said:
PS3: No - will prob sell about 600k though
360: No - Same as PS3, about 600k
Wii: No- Will prob sell about 750k at most.
DS: Duh
PSP: Probably not

By tuesday of this past week the Wii had atleast 700k, so I think it's a good chance, because that 700k is only in the US and it would need to sell 300k in japan/other regions combined, so its very possible.

PAL Wii numbers should be OK, the only reason America numbers fell last week is because all stock was held back for the Sunday explosion.

In UK it may not be easy to find a Wii but there have still been shipments to stores... and most of Southern/Eastern Europe can actually have normal Christmas boosts because supply is OK there.

The next posted week should see a nice Japan increase [190-200k]... Others may decrease but i think it will not be by much, or maybe a small increase [+/- 5% sales from last week], wheras America could see something in the vicinity of 700-1100k by itself... it is tough to guess how huge it will be.

So WW Wii should be between 1.2 million and 1.6 million.

If it is below 1 million i will not only eat my hat, but my scarf and gloves too.

^I want a video of that!

But I think it will surpass 1 million. 

looks like my hat and scarf are safe.... I am glad because i like my scarf, and the badges i have on it would hurt my gums.

If you want a video of me not eating my hat and scarf i may oblige.

Around the Network

Ds absolutley,

Wii more than likely according to the American numbers that are floating around

No other system will though....

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie