By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you respect people with higher post then you?

leo-j said:
I have only been mentioned once.. and I am the 2nd highest post count user on this site..

btw, pshh rol you hate me because I predicted something you didn't like and you called me a moron for it (was via comments), and its actually going to come true =P

GTA never caused wii sales to disappear. :P

Around the Network

It depends on the content rather than the post count.

For example, i've noticed Soriku and CGI-quality generally have well thought out posts that talk about gaming and how awesome it is without attacking other systems. while others not to be mentioned are as fanboyish as the troll accounts.

No, that would mean i would have to respect selnor. Not going to happen.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

I try to think that respect depends on the poster rather than the post count. Though i can't help but think that to some small degree post count contributes to respect.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

no he has a smaller post count

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

people earn respect my there actions and what they say, a number by there name is no indication of this for me, many internet forums have people in that have nothing better to do all day than troll.

No. Post Count doesn't really mean much at all when it comes to that.

I respect them for what they post and what they do for the site. I would say I respect nordlead, twesterm and oliist more than 99% of all other members on the site, for example.

4 ≈ One

Soriku said:
I just don't like their style, period. The lyrics are meh, the actual music isn't that good...

Can't expect much from an older band though.
That type of stuff was more popular then. I just don't like it.

Do I Respect People with a higher post count than me?

No, No I Don't

I do if they have common sense, take CGI_Quality for example, he's got the clout, and the respect, because he has a neutral view for the most part, and just talks alot of common sense, he doesn't try to start a flame war, and when it is started, he puts out the flames, lol.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Usually I dont because they are spammers in general like Soriku or Joel.