By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch Xbox 360, Why Can't Playstation Fans Accept that FACT?

jesus kung fu magic said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

Says the guy with the name Playstation_Third lol

Did you just sign up to write that, shame on you

I'd say trolling accound, but who?

People that follow sales closely know that Sony counts shipped as sold, I thought Sony had changed that but apparently they haven't.

? whats that got to do with what I wrote ?

And if you want my opinion the PS3 will fly by X360 in sales easily.

I am glad you used the word opinion.

Okay I'm gonna shed some light on you, get ready

OKAY! lets start with Halo (or Halo reach you said), whatever anyway that's not going to do anything for X360 sales, it's just going to prolong it's death is all, any halo fan already owns a X360, so its not going to save the X360, now Fable 3 dunno why all the X360 fans are saying it's doing the X360 good, the sales are just meh? it's ok I guess nothing spectacular. Okay Gears of War 3 is almost in the same boat as Halo, also as we can see Goew 2 hasn't even surpassed the first one who says the 3rd one will be the highest in sales maybe it'll just keep getting worst and worst.

Okay and about Natal (I've said this many times) its going to do nothing to hardware sales, same as the PS Wand, it's just an accessory it won't boost sales dramatically at all.

Now theres so much going for the PS3 right now, the Slim, GT5 and FFXIII releasing this year price cut, it'll obivously outsell the X3600 by A LOT and will narrow the gap by quite a bit from just this year. I don't really understand how you don'[t undertsnad that the PS3 will outsell the X360.

And your a gamedb admin.......tsk tsk tsk.......

That is correct you get a cookie :)

Now whats that got to do with anything :S

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

People that follow sales closely know that Sony counts shipped as sold, I thought Sony had changed that but apparently they haven't.

OKAY! lets start with Halo (or Halo reach you said), whatever anyway that's not going to do anything for X360 sales, it's just going to prolong it's death is all, any halo fan already owns a X360, so its not going to save the X360, now Fable 3 dunno why all the X360 fans are saying it's doing the X360 good, the sales are just meh? it's ok I guess nothing spectacular. Okay Gears of War 3 is almost in the same boat as Halo, also as we can see Goew 2 hasn't even surpassed the first one who says the 3rd one will be the highest in sales maybe it'll just keep getting worst and worst.

Okay and about Natal (I've said this many times) its going to do nothing to hardware sales, same as the PS Wand, it's just an accessory it won't boost sales dramatically at all.

Now theres so much going for the PS3 right now, the Slim, GT5 and FFXIII releasing this year price cut, it'll obivously outsell the X3600 by A LOT and will narrow the gap by quite a bit from just this year. I don't really understand how you don'[t undertsnad that the PS3 will outsell the X360.

Should be changed to "crazed fanboy" is all....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Gilgamesh said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

So I'm a fanboy DB Admin, I still don't undertsand what your point was?

Gilga don't stoop down to his level people like this a fruitless to converse with, its a waste of your time. :/

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Gilga don't stoop down to his level people like this a fruitless to converse with, its a waste of your time. :/

Thanks Seraphic, I'll take your advice :)

Around the Network

technically, it doesn't need to catch the 360. the 360 had nearly a 6 million unit head start when the ps3 launched. that means it only has to end this gen with a deficit of less than that in order to claim victory.

but in all actuality, i think it's a foregone conclusion on the fact that the ps3 has pulled away this year in terms of software, and it has always been superior in terms of functionality and reliability.

i think it is funny that the only way the 360 can stay relevant is by churning out a halo title every year. that is tantamount to admitting that they don't really have any key franchises to sustain the console without it. sony has way more attractive franchises for gamers.

art is the excrement of culture

playstation_third said:I am talking about NPD, an independent source from Microsoft,
a independent source from Microsoft? are you kidding? your basting your facts from only one source and a biased source at that? that is why the world hates a fan boy. who cares about sales? a true gamer cares about the quality of game and system reliability and capability. i don't know why i bother with a fanboy. it's like taking french to a german.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Playstation_Third said:

NPD doesn't undertrack anybody, I have been watching NPD for years and their numbers are very good, like I said they are independent, they don't benefit from changing numbers, they benefit from keeping their numbers as accurate as possible.

Which is why they have to adjust every now and then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Fanboy desperation. Pure and simple.

Gilgamesh said:
Gilgamesh said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

So I'm a fanboy DB Admin, I still don't undertsand what your point was?

crazed fanboy admin db to be precise.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!