By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch Xbox 360, Why Can't Playstation Fans Accept that FACT?

lame

Around the Network
Xoj said:
STAGE it's that you

lol. i think STAGE is smarter than this

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

im tired of this crap this is a pointless thread

I think the ps3 and 360 will implode on themselves.

actually it acn outsell 360, but it won't outsell wii, or psp won't outsell ds

Around the Network
Playstation_Third said:

I remeber when VG chartz posted numbers that were way off for the Xbox 360

..your account is created 4 days ago. And during that time you've created two threads bashing and hinting negativity towards the PS3.

You are clearly an alt.account.. and you should be banned.

The first thread "WHO NEEDS BLU RAY!" was even full with Mods, but noone reacted. I find that quite funny...

markers said:
why can't the 360 fans accept the fact that they are not cemented in 2nd place until its officially over?

It's be over in less then 3 years, as the next-gen will start by that time. I don't see the PS3 catching the XBox 360 before the next generation starts. XBox 360 will have another large surge eventually, especially when Halo Reach and Natal gets released next year. Microsoft will market that thing to death and they will make it look like the most incredible thing since IPod. lol!!

'gaming till I'm gone'

Oooohhhh, hohohohohohoooo.... your an ALT...

XanderZane said:
markers said:
why can't the 360 fans accept the fact that they are not cemented in 2nd place until its officially over?

It's be over in less then 3 years, as the next-gen will start by that time. I don't see the PS3 catching the XBox 360 before the next generation starts. XBox 360 will have another large surge eventually, especially when Halo Reach and Natal gets released next year. Microsoft will market that thing to death and they will make it look like the most incredible thing since IPod. lol!!

their zune its trailing behind the ipods and sony walkman worldwide though.

they failed, actuallt they have never success. unless they bundle it with windows.

Asriel said:
The posting style of this Playstation_Third reminds me of someone.... Or does it just remind me of trolls in general?

Reminds me of labwarrior...

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando