By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch Xbox 360, Why Can't Playstation Fans Accept that FACT?

Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

Says the guy with the name Playstation_Third lol

Did you just sign up to write that, shame on you

I'd say trolling accound, but who?

People that follow sales closely know that Sony counts shipped as sold, I thought Sony had changed that but apparently they haven't.

? whats that got to do with what I wrote ?

And if you want my opinion the PS3 will fly by X360 in sales easily.

Around the Network

Wow why isn't this guy perm banned yet? He's obviously a troll/alt account.

Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

People that follow sales closely know that Sony counts shipped as sold, I thought Sony had changed that but apparently they haven't.

I am glad you used the word opinion.

Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

From his last post i'd say ...  ... <_<

PS3 will not only catch 360 but pass it, why can't 360 fans accept that FACT?

Besides more Gears of War and Halo sequels/spinoffs Xbox has nothing in store for it, while PS3 on the other hand still has GT, GoW, FF, as well as many sequels to come. Plus its still $100 more then 360 and selling better

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Could it be......xboxman?? is that you?

No xboxman was megaman.2

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

Okay I'm gonna shed some light on you, get ready

OKAY! lets start with Halo (or Halo reach you said), whatever anyway that's not going to do anything for X360 sales, it's just going to prolong it's death is all, any halo fan already owns a X360, so its not going to save the X360, now Fable 3 dunno why all the X360 fans are saying it's doing the X360 good, the sales are just meh? it's ok I guess nothing spectacular. Okay Gears of War 3 is almost in the same boat as Halo, also as we can see Goew 2 hasn't even surpassed the first one who says the 3rd one will be the highest in sales maybe it'll just keep getting worst and worst.

Okay and about Natal (I've said this many times) its going to do nothing to hardware sales, same as the PS Wand, it's just an accessory it won't boost sales dramatically at all.

Now theres so much going for the PS3 right now, the Slim, GT5 and FFXIII releasing this year price cut, it'll obivously outsell the X3600 by A LOT and will narrow the gap by quite a bit from just this year. I don't really understand how you don'[t undertsnad that the PS3 will outsell the X360.

Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:
Playstation_Third said:
Gilgamesh said:

Okay I'm gonna shed some light on you, get ready

OKAY! lets start with Halo (or Halo reach you said), whatever anyway that's not going to do anything for X360 sales, it's just going to prolong it's death is all, any halo fan already owns a X360, so its not going to save the X360, now Fable 3 dunno why all the X360 fans are saying it's doing the X360 good, the sales are just meh? it's ok I guess nothing spectacular. Okay Gears of War 3 is almost in the same boat as Halo, also as we can see Goew 2 hasn't even surpassed the first one who says the 3rd one will be the highest in sales maybe it'll just keep getting worst and worst.

Okay and about Natal (I've said this many times) its going to do nothing to hardware sales, same as the PS Wand, it's just an accessory it won't boost sales dramatically at all.

Now theres so much going for the PS3 right now, the Slim, GT5 and FFXIII releasing this year price cut, it'll obivously outsell the X3600 by A LOT and will narrow the gap by quite a bit from just this year. I don't really understand how you don'[t undertsnad that the PS3 will outsell the X360.

And your a gamedb admin.......tsk tsk tsk.......

It doesn't matter if the PS3 catches the 360 or not, the only thing that matters is that it has good games. Anyways I think that the PS3 can catch the 360, but that is just my opinion.

CGI-Quality said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Could it be......xboxman?? is that you?

No xboxman was megaman.2

I thought Megaman 2 was Michael Moore?

But micheal moore was xboxman....keeping up with alts is hard work.