By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch Xbox 360, Why Can't Playstation Fans Accept that FACT?

^seriously...myself and Soriku were flamed in another thread Soriku reported it and nobody responded to it

Around the Network

I like this guy, he seems spunky.

Xxain said:
^seriously...myself and Soriku were flamed in another thread Soriku reported it and nobody responded to it

The guy who called you both gay?

Hes banned already.

but seriously...i honestly dont think hes doin anything wrong though..

Why, gay means happy !

mM
Around the Network

STAGE it's that you

leo-j said:
Why, gay means happy !

He said Soriku was Xxains boyfriend

Carl2291 said:
leo-j said:
Why, gay means happy !

He said Soriku was Xxains boyfriend

are u instigating

oh, well I crack up when I post this : "What a GAY AVATAR, I hope you have a GAY day" you know, you would understand if you go to the offtopic threads, and those new people I just tell them that to joke around.

Its funny

mM
Playstation_Third said:
iWarMachine said:
leo-j said:
Playstation_Third said:
Xbox 360 sales are undertracked on this site, while PS3 and Wii Sales are overtracked, NPD (North American Sales) has proven this many times, Xbox 360 definetly has an 8+ million lead still.

Microsoft is undertracking the 360, and sony is overtracking the ps3:

31.0M vs 23.7M= 7.3 M gap, and thats there numbers as of JUNE 31 2009

Ps3 is undertracked and 360 is overtracked imho.

why? because sony said they SOLD 24M Ps3 worldwide according to their retailers the last GamesCon.

but Microsoft said they SHIPPED 31M 360 worldwide at the end of August.

so imo, the ps3 is right now at the 24.8/25.1M mark and the 360 is at the 30.9M mark.

Microsoft sold 28 Million Xbox 360's by the end of last year, there is no way we are in september and Microsoft have shipped 3 Million consoles since January, be realistic.

well, that's true, but the number is not far from 3 million. i mean, in holidays (starting in October), consoles sell from 6 to 8 million consoles, and the projected amount of 360 sold this year is 11 million...and if you think about it, the 360 sell almost 500k per month worldwide.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!