By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch Xbox 360, Why Can't Playstation Fans Accept that FACT?

Seriously it's annoying, the Xbox 360 has an 8+ Million lead on the PS3, the Xbox 360 is still $100 cheaper than the PS3, and yes people are buying the Arcade, Microsoft said themselves that since the price drop to $199 half the Xbox 360 sales have been the Arcade Sku, so I don't want to hear that no one buys the Arcade.

2010 is going to be the biggest year yet for Xbox 360 with games like Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Fable 3, not to mention the launch of Project Natal, so once again I ask the question, why can't "some" Playstation fans accept that PS3 will never catch Xbox 360?

DISCUSS!

Around the Network

Ah well, who cares what some people think. Just let them, they'll go away eventually. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Why arent you banned already is the real question? 0_o?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

another ps3 will thread.. seriously stfu im tired of it, nobody knows if the ps3 is going to outsell the 360, or if its going to flop hard.

Why cant you people say "THE PS3 MAY NEVER OUTSELL THE 360, ACCEPT THIS PREDICTION", not what you said, because you have no knowledge of the future.

mM

no I am still CONFIDENT PS3 will still outsell xbox 360 in the long run

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

why can't the 360 fans accept the fact that they are not cemented in 2nd place until its officially over?

forevercloud3000 said:
Why arent you banned already is the real question? 0_o?

It's only his 4th post, let's see if he makes it to 10.

The posting style of this Playstation_Third reminds me of someone.... Or does it just remind me of trolls in general?

Lol nice name and avatar.