By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Ferrari is EXCLUSIVE to Forza 3!! (so GT5 won't have em?)

http://www.vg247.com/2009/09/18/ferarri-exclusive-to-forza-3-says-ms/

“Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3,” says MS

A press release headed, “Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3!” just sailed through our newsreaders: get it here.

And it says:

“Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release on the 23rd of October.”

We’re just checking with MS as to what “exclusive” actually means here.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

If true, that is a pretty hefty bonus for Forza.

Maybe they mean that Forza 3 is exclusive for 360...

Hmm I thought there was Ferrari's on GT PSP?

Um, aren't all cars from the PSP GT going to be on the PS3 one, and we have already had Ferrari's confirmed on that

Around the Network

This is pretty big news so big I am inclined to play the old wait and see if this is confirmed. Damn those Microsoft folks for being able to keep secrets.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

@zexen

I REALLY hope so....!

Because I was looking forward to ferrari's in GT5!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release on the 23rd of October.

Forza 3 confirmed as an exclusive to the 360 people!! WOo.

darthdevidem01 said:
@zexen

I REALLY hope so....!

Because I was looking forward to ferrari's in GT5!

Ferrari will be on GT5. They're on GT5P AND on GTPSP, and you can import both cars. Unless s M$ has signed a last minute contract, I don't have a doubt that it'll make an appearance in GT5

Read it, it says Forza 3 is exclusive and it will have 29 Ferraris.