By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Ferrari is EXCLUSIVE to Forza 3!! (so GT5 won't have em?)

lets start gettin facepalm pics:

Around the Network

Timed exclusive... until GT5 comes out?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

gustave154 said:
Didn't i just saw a ferrari on GT PSP?

In my OPINION based on what info out

I think that what this is talking about is:

forza 3 will have an EXCLUSIVE "COLLECTION" of Ferrari cars

that you will not find in any other driving simulator!

that does not mean GT would not have any Ferrari car's it just may mean that GT will not have as many Ferrari type car's 

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

if something like this is true, which i don't believe is, it would be a serious waste of money to make this exclusive.
Who cares that much about a ferrari collection?

This also may be DLC

this is just microsoft using deceptive wording. They are saying forza 3 is the exclusive, not ferrari.

Around the Network

That is pretty sweet that Forza 3 is going to have 29 Ferrari's in it.

Gran Turismo 5 Playable in France, TGS Rumblings
September 17th, 2009 by Jordan

If you’re in France, head on over to the Paris Game Festival for your chance to play on the Gran Turismo 5 build that we saw running at GamesCom last month. The show is open to the public September 18-20. Rumors are coming in fast, however, that Sony representatives on the show floor are confirming GT5’s release date will be announced next week at the Tokyo Game Show, and the playable demo there will feature the Ferrari Enzo. Thanks to user jujub for the report and photos/videos!

source: http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-playable-in-france-tgs-rumblings/

So FM3 exclusive to xbox360 is worth a new thread?

Reading -skills are required to be in the internetz!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

They already released a video to lure people into believing the Bugatti Veyron is an exclusive to Forza 3.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_motorsport_3_veyron-12797_fr.html

As they always do they try (and will probably succeed) to generate a false buzz and mislead people.

Take some time and read before you make a whole bogus thread.

The game Forza 3 is exclusive.
and this game has Ferrari's

so will GT5.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.