By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Ferrari is EXCLUSIVE to Forza 3!! (so GT5 won't have em?)

LMAO @ bogus thread

read the title of the article I posted chaps......I also got the same meaning the author of it got when I read the article

& chill out everyone........if you think the threads bogus why are YOU posting in it just to say its bogus?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
joeorc said:
gustave154 said:
Didn't i just saw a ferrari on GT PSP?

In my OPINION based on what info out

I think that what this is talking about is:

forza 3 will have an EXCLUSIVE "COLLECTION" of Ferrari cars

that you will not find in any other driving simulator!

that does not mean GT would not have any Ferrari car's it just may mean that GT will not have as many Ferrari type car's 

That is what I read.  Forza will have some models of Ferrari that the PS3 won't have.  The thread title is misleading.

richardhutnik said:
joeorc said:
gustave154 said:

that does not mean GT would not have any Ferrari car's it just may mean that GT will not have as many Ferrari type car's 

That is what I read.  Forza will have some models of Ferrari that the PS3 won't have.  The thread title is misleading.

thank's, the way Microsoft worded it was just fine. I think that many people jumping the gun was reading too much into it. to me it clearly is talking about the "Ferrari collection" which to me is pretty darn impressive. I think this is going to be one of the better thing's for forza 3 that is being put into the game. nothing like "high performance red rocket's"

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Ferrari's have been in several games this gen. Like Outrun Online Arcade.

It looks to me like it says, "Forza will have 29 exclusive Ferrari's" I don't care, I just want a 360 Modena IRL. I will have one someday.

Around the Network
matt247 said:
Read it, it says Forza 3 is exclusive and it will have 29 Ferraris.

That's how I read it.

isn't ferrari in GT Prolouge? and GT PSP already?

richardhutnik said:
joeorc said:
gustave154 said:

That's how I seen it as well.

The memo's title is misleading and the threads title more so. Probably deliberate.

Lot of people on here desperate to prove otherwise without taking the time comprehend the article.

"Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer"

All they are saying is that Forza 3 is exclusive to 360 and that it will have Ferrari.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darthdevidem01 said:
LMAO @ bogus thread

read the title of the article I posted chaps......I also got the same meaning the author of it got when I read the article

& chill out everyone........if you think the threads bogus why are YOU posting in it just to say its bogus?

I wouldn't say bogus thread but a bogus blog as your source.  Look at the title for the blog.

“Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3,” says MS

They didn't say that at all.  Twist of words.  But it is good news that there is a good collection of Ferrari's in Forza 3, so Thanks for posting!!

Here is the actual article from Microsoft.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/ferrariforza3_18092009.htm

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E