By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Ferrari is EXCLUSIVE to Forza 3!! (so GT5 won't have em?)

WTF...the Exclusive was in reference to the game......Farrari is in GT PSP and can be transferred

Around the Network

Leaning towards this being a misunderstanding the reference "Exclusive" is simple FM3 being on the Xbox. Microsoft are good at keeping secrets but that would of been to good.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

There are already Ferraris on GT5P and GTPSP.

I just ealised that i am dumb. very dumb

Ferrari's in GT PSP = Ferrari's in GT5.

*stabs self*

Exclusive? They mean timed exclusive, right?

Around the Network
JOhnyBravoos said:

Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release on the 23rd of October.

Forza 3 confirmed as an exclusive to the 360 people!! WOo.

It seem's to me they are talking about the

"Ferrari collection"

not

that GT will not have any Ferrari's at all.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

I sense a facepalm coming soon

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

If its true then I wouldn't really like the situation. At this point I think its not the whole story so it doesn't matter so much.

Tease.

Didn't i just saw a ferrari on GT PSP?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I dunno about this, things aren't adding up.