By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Ferrari is EXCLUSIVE to Forza 3!! (so GT5 won't have em?)

ehehe i just think that article mistyped. thatd be silly to have exclusive cars to certain games. "i call nissan GTR!" .."then i call Lancer Evo!" etc. lol

if it is true however, whats next? exclusive athletes in games? lol silly imaginations

Around the Network

thats pretty smart move M$ just pulled but ferraris look too bulky for my liking. especially the enzo (i like my slimm carss)

darthdevidem01 said:

http://www.vg247.com/2009/09/18/ferarri-exclusive-to-forza-3-says-ms/

“Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3,” says MS

A press release headed, “Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3!” just sailed through our newsreaders: get it here.

And it says:

“Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release on the 23rd of October.”

We’re just checking with MS as to what “exclusive” actually means here.

ORLY??

Xepher said:
darthdevidem01 said:

http://www.vg247.com/2009/09/18/ferarri-exclusive-to-forza-3-says-ms/

“Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3,” says MS

A press release headed, “Ferrari exclusive to Forza 3!” just sailed through our newsreaders: get it here.

And it says:

“Exclusive to Xbox 360! Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacturer, including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia at the title’s release on the 23rd of October.”

We’re just checking with MS as to what “exclusive” actually means here.

ORLY??

that's a great example:

notice what microsoft was mainly pointing out:

Exclusive to Xbox 360!

Forza Motorsport 3 will include 29 classic models from the legendary manufacture.

including iconic cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 512 TR, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, and Ferrari 430 Scuderia.

so

the way I see it is :

exclusive to Forza 3

there will be 29 classic models from Ferrari

that's a "collection"

not all of the models of Farrari but quite a bit of them.

that once again does not mean other driving simulator's cannot have Ferrari models which your picture show's right off the bat that they can indeed have Ferrari models, maybe not as many as Forza 3 . but that's why Microsoft put this info out.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.