By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

6!

Screw the other guys for being too slow

Around the Network

i would go with 6

Well it depends WoW. Do you want one BIG fun game or do you want a 10- 15 player game?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Well it depends WoW. Do you want one BIG fun game or do you want a 10- 15 player game?

That "BIG" fun game is going to go even slower than 5B.

Could you imagine the amount of post we would have to read!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Hey, 5B is what you get when you suggest all the EXP players play in one game....and whose idea was that?

Round 6 Signup : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=86758&page=1

Haha! Well played FF!

And I totally called it! I told you guys Mafia was gonna win. ^_^

Anyways, can I please, please, please, please, join 6?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

All you people bashing 5B, I've been one of the few people who's been trying to get people to say something! Blame them, not me! >_

OK people, I deeply regret being at work and missing all the fun. Here's my side of the story:

When I voted trashleg, I did it for a couple reasons:
-deflecting suspicion, I had 2 votes on me
-she was being SO suspicious I felt it would be a dereliction of my impersonation of a townie NOT to accuse her

Unfortunately, nen-suer immediately attacked Son1x but I COULDN'T change my vote because I had been aggressive in my trashleg vote and if I flip-flopped I was convinced everyone would go "WTF MAFIAAAA"

The double-lynch was actually TERRIBLE for me because if Son1x had been alive we would have lynched nen-suer, no problem, and then I kill someone in the night and mafia win.

Not only that, I automatically made the "logical" murder of dsister because he was known innocent -- and it might be suspicious if the "mafia" nen-suer had NOT killed him, who was voting to lynch him tomorrow, but killed invisible who had been defending him; but despite all that I had forgotten that invisible was a completely insane 13yo girl and was totally unreliable.

So I had to convince nen-suer that she was a "stealth" mafia and I SWEATED BULLETS for the 8 hours or whatever it took WoW to get back online.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!