By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Yea I thought you were mafia. But you know why? Because you sided with trash so much.
And don't you talking to me about FF's innocence :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

^ again i voted her before your post

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

You were the only one I could connect to both of them at that time. :(

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

^ i know, it was just bad luck for both of us

if i voted sooner or you just waited 1 min everything would have changed

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

A bit of advice for you nen, don't vote for No Lynch on the last possible day. If it had gone through then the mafia would have killed one person, and the game would be over. This made me fairly certain (along with defending trashleg so much) that you had to be mafia. Well played Final Fan on that front as well. Although, I did not manage to keep up with the whole thread so it might have been different if I did.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
^ i know, it was just bad luck for both of us

if i voted sooner or you just waited 1 min everything would have changed

One one hand - You thought trashleg was mafia.  Son1x thought trashleg and you were mafia.  Why didn't you just say "you may be right about trashleg but you're wrong about me"?  YOU AGREED THAT TRASHLEG WAS MAFIA.  You could argue about whether YOU were mafia the next day.  

On the other - Since Son1x DID think you were mafia it probably would have been BETTER for me if he'd not gotten double-lynched and then we could have ganged up on you.  Or I could have killed invisible (and not dsister) and then said it meant Son1x was mafia because dsister had said he was going to vote nen-suer and invisible was in nen-suer's corner.     

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!