By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

hatmoza said:
I'm not talking to nen_suer for a week, hmph!

Only a week?

Around the Network

WoW, even though you diss me every frikkin chance you get, this was a really good game.

Best Mafia Moderator Award: Words Of Wisdom.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@hatmoza - you found me out before anyone, was my over-reaction really that bad?

Yup WoW did a great job.

Round 2 plz.

SciFiBoy said:
@hatmoza - you found me out before anyone, was my over-reaction really that bad?

It was bad but not as bad as the revenge vote, I was possitive after that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
SciFiBoy said:

It was bad but not as bad as the revenge vote, I was possitive after that.

oic, lol, I had hoped that would have put you off, oh well, you live and learn (or die and learn, lol!)

dsister44 said:
I just want to know why Final killed me. I thought it was common knowledge that I was going to try to lynch Nen-suer.

what trasleg said is the logical thing, but i say coze he is a retarded mafia XD

@sabby

yes i did

@hatmoza + Carl

BITE ME

@ALL

am going to bed now

must convince my self that this was just a game

and i didn't really kill a little girl

or loved a mass murderer

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
I just want to know why Final killed me. I thought it was common knowledge that I was going to try to lynch Nen-suer.

what trasleg said is the logical thing, but i say coze he is a retarded mafia XD

@sabby

yes i did

@hatmoza + Carl

BITE ME

@ALL

am going to bed now

must convince my self that this was just a game

and i didn't really kill a little girl

or loved a mass murderer

yes, yes, it was just a game....

or was it...

*suspensfull music plays* 

lol, i think nen-suer has been really damaged by this.

do you really think its safe to let him play any more?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Okay, my turn to say my bit...

The mafia were lucky, but it made things interesting.  I had a lot of fun running this game and watching it develop.  Everyone who played in it may not have been perfect, but they were into it and I'd rather have a group of people enjoying themselves and making mistakes everywhere than a group of not talking at all (*glares at...*). 

I will run the next one if people want me to because it's actually really fun to run it.