BUT HE VOTED TRASHLEG

voting Son1x would have ended the game long ago

was i dealing with a retarded mafia

absolutely.

I second this.  No offense...

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

Mafia Round 5A Awards!

MVP:  Son1x - He had the whole mafia crew fingered at one point with SciFiBoy, trashleg, and Final-Fan on the To-Lynch list.  He even had one round almost to the point where trashleg and Final-Fan would be lynched the same day.  It was a shame nen_seur betrayed him.

Most Easily Conned:  nen_seur - The mafia basically decided who nen_seur was voting for half the time.

Rotten Tomato:  Carl2291 - He could have role-claimed and forced the mafia to kill him instead of hatmoza and possibly given the townsfolk a better chance at victory.  Instead he was spiteful and didn't role-claim.

Most Deceptivetrashleg - Seems like almost every time she was suspected she did a boohoo and got off scot free.

God Bless 'em, He's Trying:  sabby_e17 - He was totally lost on what to do part of the time but he did his best.

Most Annoying:  hatmoza - You're dead, shut up already.

Worst Lurker:  invisible29 - Like 15 posts in a thread of 800+...

Worst Luck:  NinjaBlade360 - Yay I'm the cop!  Oh shit I'm dead night 1.

haha, cool

@sabby_e17 - fair play mate, but, what prompted you to investigate me?

@WoW - when do you start sign up's for the next round, count me in day 1!

@everyone - this game was great, even though I got lynched I had a great time playing with everyone!

@final-fan - well done, you beat them all, lol 

Words Of Wisdom said:
trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
^ i suspected him and Son1x

BUT HE VOTED TRASHLEG

voting Son1x would have ended the game long ago

was i dealing with a retarded mafia

absolutely.

I second this.  No offense...

none taken ^__^

but to be fair, half the townsfolk were pretty dim at times, too.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
omg there are awards

i spent all of last night swearing at my computer. more specifically, at Final-Fan.

but oh well, im a ghostie now and its fun. i can hang out with everyone again, except nen-suer i shall haunt him in a friendly manner from now until eternity

sabby, forgive me now that the game is over, please?!?!

You took Son1x down with you when I wasn't there. And you used nen, god knows how many times.

How can I forgive you?

Carl2291 said:
Rotten Tomato award!

Screw all you guys who voted me!

you basically caused it yourself

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

I can't believe you fell for Trashleg in the first place.

EDIT: I'm talking to you nen.

it was because of that $%^^% Son1x

he put me and trashleg together, what was i suppose to think.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
omg there are awards

i spent all of last night swearing at my computer. more specifically, at Final-Fan.

but oh well, im a ghostie now and its fun. i can hang out with everyone again, except nen-suer i shall haunt him in a friendly manner from now until eternity

You took Son1x down with you when I wasn't there. And you used nen, god knows how many times.

How can I forgive you?

um.. hopefully because you can distinguish between reality and non-reality? ?

also, i was wanting to tell nen not to trust me the whole time. i got attached

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
nen-suer said:
sabby_e17 said:

I can't believe you fell for Trashleg in the first place.

EDIT: I'm talking to you nen.

it was because of that $%^^% Son1x

he put me and trashleg together, what was i suppose to think.

You should have listened to my FINAL words.

sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
omg there are awards

How can I forgive you?

You? what about me

i killed half the town for her, i even killed a 13 year old girl

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hahahahaha Holy crap this game and specially the awards were awesome

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||