By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Yeah, I expected more of an announcement. Congrats to Final-Fan, though, brillantly played, hehe

Around the Network

nope. nen-suer was the most innocent townie ever.

his only mistake was to trust me.

trashleg's worst mistake was to fall in love with an innocent townie and cause the deaths of, ironically, everyone but him.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Nevermind. Didn't expect Nen-suer

What?

FF is mafia!!!!! this doesnt make any sense

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

what didn't he vote Son1x and end the game??!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

WTF. FF was the Mafia?!

I seriously didn't see that.

FF, very well played. I'm impressed that you managed to pull this through and with the suspicions being on the other two surviving players. Very well done!

nen-suer said:
what didn't he vote Son1x and end the game??!!

he knew i was in love with a townie and thought me too big a threat..

but seriously, i have no idea. mafia could have won last night, i think FF was just playing games

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

He had you all fooled.

I can't believe you fell for Trashleg in the first place.

EDIT: I'm talking to you nen.