By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

that was anti climax wow

i thought nen-suer was the last Mafia

Around the Network

Mafia Round 5A Awards!

MVP:  Son1x - He had the whole mafia crew fingered at one point with SciFiBoy, trashleg, and Final-Fan on the To-Lynch list.  He even had one round almost to the point where trashleg and Final-Fan would be lynched the same day.  It was a shame nen_seur betrayed him.

Most Easily Conned:  nen_seur - The mafia basically decided who nen_seur was voting for half the time.

Rotten Tomato:  Carl2291 - He could have role-claimed and forced the mafia to kill him instead of hatmoza and possibly given the townsfolk a better chance at victory.  Instead he was spiteful and didn't role-claim.

Most Deceptivetrashleg - Seems like almost every time she was suspected she did a boohoo and got off scot free.

God Bless 'em, He's Trying:  sabby_e17 - He was totally lost on what to do part of the time but he did his best.

Most Annoying:  hatmoza - You're dead, shut up already.

Worst Lurker:  invisible29 - Like 15 posts in a thread of 800+...

Worst Luck:  NinjaBlade360 - Yay I'm the cop!  Oh shit I'm dead night 1.

New game?

I didn't get any awards :'(

^ i suspected him and Son1x

BUT HE VOTED TRASHLEG

voting Son1x would have ended the game long ago

was i dealing with a retarded mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

omg there are awards

i spent all of last night swearing at my computer. more specifically, at Final-Fan.

but oh well, im a ghostie now and its fun. i can hang out with everyone again, except nen-suer i shall haunt him in a friendly manner from now until eternity

sabby, forgive me now that the game is over, please?!?!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

A BIG WTF @ nen_suer .... sooo not cool how you played the game. You're supposed to help the town out!!!

The one and only reason I didn't suspect FF was because of the way you were acting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OMG! *speechless*

I STILL HATE YOU NEN-SUER

nen-suer said:
^ i suspected him and Son1x

BUT HE VOTED TRASHLEG

voting Son1x would have ended the game long ago

was i dealing with a retarded mafia

absolutely.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Rotten Tomato award!

Screw all you guys who voted me!