By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
Okay, I'll setup the next one. In the meantime, I need feedback from everyone about this game.

It was a vanilla game. 3 mafia vs Cop/Doctor/Deputy + townsfolk. No body snatcher, poisoner, arsonist, etc.

Do people want the next one to be vanilla like this one or have more special roles?

Vanilla goes quicker since you have fewer actions per night, but it's not always quite as fun for people who end up as townies.

Special is more chaotic but it's not really always too balanced so one side could end up being unfairly powerful.

i'd rather it was a total surprise, so people are kept guessing about what other roles there are.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I liked Vanilla.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Okay, I'll setup the next one. In the meantime, I need feedback from everyone about this game.

It was a vanilla game. 3 mafia vs Cop/Doctor/Deputy + townsfolk. No body snatcher, poisoner, arsonist, etc.

Do people want the next one to be vanilla like this one or have more special roles?

Vanilla goes quicker since you have fewer actions per night, but it's not always quite as fun for people who end up as townies.

Special is more chaotic but it's not really always too balanced so one side could end up being unfairly powerful.

awesome!

if we have 11 again, I suggest having 1 or 2 extra special roles, make sure there is a balance if possible though, so if 4 are bad, 4 are good, leaving 3 normal townies or something

again, thank you and everyone else for an awesome game! 

game 5B is only at page 29, lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

they failed, most of them aren't even on line half the time!

our game owned there's!

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
trashleg said:

our game owned theirs!

lol definitely.

shame we were both mafia yet didnt even get the chance to really communicate at all through that game, lol.

trashleg said:
SciFiBoy said:
trashleg said:

our game owned theirs!

lol definitely.

shame we were both mafia yet didnt even get the chance to really communicate at all through that game, lol.

yeah, only night we were both alive, I was away, lol

Making the next sign-up thread.

@trashleg - Sure. =)

Should I call it 5C or 6A or just 6?

Words Of Wisdom said:

Should I call it 5C or 6A or just 6?

6 I guess, 5B could take another week or two, lol