By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

So I asked WoW this before, but are we going to wait for 5B to end?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
So I asked WoW this before, but are we going to wait for 5B to end?

I think 6A would finish before 5B at this rate.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Okay, my turn to say my bit...

The mafia were lucky, but it made things interesting.  I had a lot of fun running this game and watching it develop.  Everyone who played in it may not have been perfect, but they were into it and I'd rather have a group of people enjoying themselves and making mistakes everywhere than a group of not talking at all (*glares at...*). 

I will run the next one if people want me to because it's actually really fun to run it.

please do, and soon, if we have to wait for 5B, it will take weeks!

Yes WoW, you should run all the Mafia games cos' your awsome

heh^.

WoW, i like your inventive wee stories :D see next time, once im murdered off (im assuming itl be early on) can i help you make up deaths?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

@trashleg its probably not safe to let him play again

@wow i would mind if you host the next one

Words Of Wisdom said:

Okay, my turn to say my bit...

The mafia were lucky, but it made things interesting.  I had a lot of fun running this game and watching it develop.  Everyone who played in it may not have been perfect, but they were into it and I'd rather have a group of people enjoying themselves and making mistakes everywhere than a group of not talking at all (*glares at...*). 

I will run the next one if people want me to because it's actually really fun to run it.

You should keep running the games.

You rule.

sabby_e17 said:
Yes WoW, you should run all the Mafia games cos' your awsome

and then it frees up hatmoza, so we can get him all worked up again.

his hysteria was definitely one of the best things about this thread.

oh and NinjaBlade, 1000th post! congrats

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Okay, I'll setup the next one. In the meantime, I need feedback from everyone about this game.

It was a vanilla game. 3 mafia vs Cop/Doctor/Deputy + townsfolk. No body snatcher, poisoner, arsonist, etc.

Do people want the next one to be vanilla like this one or have more special roles?

Vanilla goes quicker since you have fewer actions per night, but it's not always quite as fun for people who end up as townies.

Special is more chaotic but it's not really always too balanced so one side could end up being unfairly powerful.

@trashleg thanks