By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

insomniac17 said:
All you people bashing 5B, I've been one of the few people who's been trying to get people to say something! Blame them, not me! >_<

Hey! I tried too and see how they paid me

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
insomniac17 said:
All you people bashing 5B, I've been one of the few people who's been trying to get people to say something! Blame them, not me! >_<

I know, and I'm sorry. I guess I'll find out if I'm right in believing that you're a townie soon enough...

insomniac17 said:
Falcon095 said:
insomniac17 said:

I know, and I'm sorry. I guess I'll find out if I'm right in believing that you're a townie soon enough...

Don't look at me either! I changed my vote! D:

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wow. Now that was something.

nen, WTH, why were you so protective of trashleg? I actualy thought you weren't a mafia for couple of posts, but then you grouped up with her.

FF man, nicely going. Looking forward to next round

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

nen, WTH, why were you so protective of trashleg? I actualy thought you weren't a mafia for couple of posts, but then you grouped up with her.

@ bolded

I cannot for the love of me figure that out either!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Son1x said:

@ bolded

I cannot for the love of me figure that out either!

She has boobs.

^ Good answer.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Hey you people in the 5A game! The townsfolk won in 5B and we did it with less than a third of the posts.

Okay, that was mostly due to WoW that we won, but I'll take it!

I'm just teasing you guys; 5A was a really interesting game. Definitely one of my favorites on here so far.

Son1x said:

Son1x said:

All right, here it goes:

I believe the 3 mafias are: SciFiBoy (who was voted out), trashleg and nen-suer.

Ok, so we all know SFB was one since he died and it confirmed. I'll start with why I think Final-Fan is not one. First of all, his "suspicion list" have been changing all the time. And from reading his posts, all seem to point out that he was working alone (as townsfolk) and not like in a group.

And now, I'll share everything:
First of all, all 3 of them never suspected/attacked each other much AT ALL. EXCEPT 1 - when Sabby found out SFB was mafia, thats where both nen-suer and trashleg had no choice but to go along with us and vote for him as well. nen-suer also wanted protection on first night, when he was in no threat of getting killed. By getting doctor's protection, they would have a free kill without worrying of failure. Then later he was worried about doctor being away. By saying that, he tried to cover up the "please protect me, doctor". If you go through 2 - SFB's posts, you will see that he never suspected the other 2 members. He also indirectly defended nen early in the game. nen as well, aside from the "SFB incident", he never suspected any of them. No actualy, he did, and only once. His post was something like "I think the mafia are dsister, carl and son1x (or SFB)". And 3 - trashleg with all the hints I already posted. From bad excuses to random lynching. She also never seriously suspected neither SFB or nen-suer. This round as well, 4 - she seems to be attacking final-fan, who I believe is innocent. 5 - And nen and trashleg seem to trust each other very well, no?

Well, that's my 2 cents.

........................................................................................................................................

^ This is why

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Great game wow...

would love to see you mod the next one

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)