By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let's just drop it...I don't really know what the OP's intent was, his title was stupid, but whatever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@ Super_etecon: Like the most of you guys respected CKLMB?

konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:
This title is pretty blatant trolling. Consider this a warning. The content is ok, but the title is total troll bait.

That is why I don't wanted that you would be a mod.

I better don't laugh anymore or otherwise I am a troll.

The OP didn't even mention what the post was about in the title. The title was put there merely to provoke a reaction. That is trolling pure and simple.

Oh yes like hundres of threads like 'OMG THIS IS FUNNY' then you open it and you see a comment from Phil Harrison and the Topic creator is laughing with PH's words. So far no one of them got a warning.

And then their was a mod before you who posted here who doesn't saw harm in it.

Then their is a fact that nobody so far called this trolling even Wii/nintenofans who doesn't saw any harm in it.

And before I forgot if you read all the reactions of Mistred in this thread I doesn't saw any trolling so far.

Lucky Leo-j didn't posted this thread otherwise you would have banned him right?

dude seriously, sit down and shut up.

1. Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic

There we go.  That alone is enough to claim that the title was inappropriate.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Miyamoto is right. He is not overusing Mario, he is only working with SMG as a Mario game and that's my friends only 1 title, if Miyamoto starts working on other Mario titles like Mario parties/golf/tennis/poker/Ludo/Domino(which I think he won't) he will in fact overuse Mario. Nintendo overusing Mario is another story. And Miyamoto =/= Nintendo.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network
Avalach21 said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:
This title is pretty blatant trolling. Consider this a warning. The content is ok, but the title is total troll bait.

That is why I don't wanted that you would be a mod.

I better don't laugh anymore or otherwise I am a troll.

The OP didn't even mention what the post was about in the title. The title was put there merely to provoke a reaction. That is trolling pure and simple.

Oh yes like hundres of threads like 'OMG THIS IS FUNNY' then you open it and you see a comment from Phil Harrison and the Topic creator is laughing with PH's words. So far no one of them got a warning.

And then their was a mod before you who posted here who doesn't saw harm in it.

Then their is a fact that nobody so far called this trolling even Wii/nintenofans who doesn't saw any harm in it.

And before I forgot if you read all the reactions of Mistred in this thread I doesn't saw any trolling so far.

Lucky Leo-j didn't posted this thread otherwise you would have banned him right?

dude seriously, sit down and shut up.

1. Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic

There we go.  That alone is enough to claim that the title was inappropriate.

Look what I put in black.....There we go...

I was under the impression that Miyamoto was speaking for himself, maybe that's why I'm not dying laughing since I actually understood it?

Miyamoto: "I don't want to overuse Mario."

Response: "LOOK @ ALL THOS MAROI GAMES U HAD NOTHIGN 2 DO W/, ROFLMAAAAOOOO!!1"

I don't think the thread was trolling though. Obnoxious, yes. Trolling, no. Though Konnichiwa pretty much was.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Mario has been used to create some real abominations in the past. Just look up my past link on the 3do licensed games. Now that was overusing Mario and Zelda if I ever saw it.

FishyJoe said:

It's a funny title - the comment was funny. How is the title trolling in any way? It's reflective of the statement by Miyamoto which the OP found humorous.

Boy, I hate to say this, but you remind me of ckmlb, only with a Nintendo slant.

/opinion 

fkusumot said: