By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

konnichiwa said:
your mother said:
konnichiwa said:
...I never respected Ck...

He hasn't been around for over a month now. I think what you said there was at least part of the reason he apparently has ditched this site.

Nah I never let him know that I didn't respected him, and my behave against him was just normal. So far I know I never misbehave myself against him.

I really don't get why you have to respect someone because of his position.

Does everyone respect Bush, Poetin, ....?

Respect is something you need to deserve. I respect a lot of people but if I don't like what the person do in his position he lose my respect automatically. (It depends of course).

If I can name someone on this site who earns my respect then it will be The source.

And if I could name someone who earns my respect and in my opinion would be a good mod then it will be Naznatips. I had a lot of discussions with Naznatips and lot of things that I didn't agree with him but that change not the fact that I respect him.

Okay, how about this. This thread has turned into a gong show. Konnichiwa, I regularly enjoy the posts that you make, but it seems as though you have overreacted to something that a certain moderator did, hence the failure of the thread. How about we just move on. A mod is a mod. Just live with it.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Kasz216 said:
misterd said:
Avalach21 said:
What's the difference if I buy the next Wii tennis game and it has generic characters, or if it has the familiar characters that I've grown up with? There's nothing wrong with including familiar characters into a game to make it more appealing...

What if Smash bros, rather than having loved and famous gaming mascots, had a bunch of random people we never heard of before like -

Ray Thunder - throwing lightning bolts and slamming the ground to make thunder roar
Sasquatch Steve - Huge arms, big attacks, slow
Danny Destructo - Uses various bombs and explosives

Does this lineup of characters seem more appealing than using Mario, Sonic and Link?

There's no problem in using familiar characters - especially when they are used as a staple of quality.

This point that's often brought up... I've never understood it...

There is nothing wrong with it inherently, but it's also nice to get stuff that's new, too. Imagine if Disney did animated films the way the Muppets do theirs - we'd get Mickey Mouse starring as Tarzan, Goofy as Aladdin.

That IS how Disney does it now... or will anyway. Ever since their New IPS stopped selling. I mean, they are suddenly making sequels to ever single Disney movie that's existed. Crossovers and crazy stuff like that are sure to be coming soon. Heck they even have spinoff movies now. They'll probably make a Kingdom Hearts movie.

And don't forget the Disney Princess line. They're whored out just as much as Mario.

Yeah, i was thinking of those too... no clue how those work though.  Are those outright crossovers or just two movies in one?  Or like 2 hour features in one?