By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
super_etecoon said:

Konnichiwa...what is your deal? Show some respect.

Let the mod takecare of himself.  Don't you think that just maybe you are acting like a control freak?  Konnichiwa is not a child and you are not his teacher/parent/church leader/or big brother.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Around the Network

Have to agree with Fishy, but I wouldn't call it trolling. Its just a bad thread title - "Hahaha" to me says "Read this comic thread that is really funny" - rather than "Shiggy says Mario is underused as a character - discuss".

Can we see this thread back on topic please - or I WILL lock it - and open a new one with the correct thread title. Turning *any* thread into a flame war against *any* mod is just not allowed. If you have a complaint - talk to Stof or ioi.

EDIT: Read the forum rules. This thread BREAKS rule#1:

"Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic"

Any thread that breaks the forum rules has the right to be locked, and the creator warned. As long as this thread gets back on topic its ok - otherwise its done. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

konnichiwa said:
...I never respected Ck...

He hasn't been around for over a month now. I think what you said there was at least part of the reason he apparently has ditched this site.

I guess it's hard when, to quote the late Rodney Dangerfield, "I get no respect"...

CKMLB did make the word "masturbate" work safe, so that's definitely a plus. 

your mother said:
konnichiwa said:
...I never respected Ck...

He hasn't been around for over a month now. I think what you said there was at least part of the reason he apparently has ditched this site.

Nah I never let him know that I didn't respected him, and my behave against him was just normal.  So far I know I never misbehave myself against him.

I really don't get why you have to respect someone because of his position.

Does everyone respect Bush, Poetin, ....?

Respect is something you need to deserve.  I respect a lot of people but if I don't like what the person do in his position he lose my respect automatically. (It depends of course).

If I can name someone on this site who earns my respect then it will be The source.

And if I could name someone who earns my respect and in my opinion would be a good mod then it will be Naznatips.  I had a lot of discussions with Naznatips and lot of things that I didn't agree with him but that change not the fact that I respect him.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

That is why I don't wanted that you would be a mod.

I better don't laugh anymore or otherwise I am a troll.

I am so sick of this whining.  The mods get accused of the dumbest stuff I have ever seen.  "I better not laugh or I'm a troll", come on, that's a gross misrepresentation of what's going on here.  There's laughing at something that's funny, and there's poking fun in an attempt at flamebait.  Maybe the original poster's intent was NOT to bait, but it could certainly be seen that way by some (obviously it was seen that way by Joe).

You say that respect is something you need to deserve, but when you make these kind of misrepresented accusations, does that make you deserve the mods' respect?  There's no problem in politely disagreeing with a moderator over something, but throwing accusations around is rude and disrespectful.  FishyJoe is not George Bush, and for that matter, George Bush doesn't have the power to ban you from this website, Joe on the other hand does.  So yeah, a little respect is a good idea even if you disagree with his views.  And no, I'm not threatening you on his behalf, so don't turn my statements into something they're not either. 

Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:

I am so sick of this whining.  The mods get accused of the dumbest stuff I have ever seen.  "I better not laugh or I'm a troll", come on, that's a gross misrepresentation of what's going on here. 

Oh you take that serious? (Talking about the second sentence of my comment).

There's laughing at something that's funny, and there's poking fun in an attempt at flamebait.  Maybe the original poster's intent was NOT to bait, but it could certainly be seen that way by some (obviously it was seen that way by Joe).

AND ONLY BY JOE!  Their was a mod before FishyJoe that not saw it like flamebait. Not any one who posted in this thread saw this as flamebait. If 25 users don't see this as flamebait but Joe does see this as flamebait then I can tell ya their is something wrong.

You say that respect is something you need to deserve, but when you make these kind of misrepresented accusations, does that make you deserve the mods' respect? 

I don't know if they would not respect me for that then it is okay, I don't want respect from people just because of my position I hope that they respect me because of what I do. And I can tell you I got PM's from two members who said:  'Respect bro what you said against FishyJoe , great to see that you are not a asslicker.

There's no problem in politely disagreeing with a moderator over something, but throwing accusations around is rude and disrespectful.  FishyJoe is not George Bush, and for that matter, George Bush doesn't have the power to ban you from this website, Joe on the other hand does. 

Haha,  I never shut up my mouth for someone.  Now the mods sounds like dictators.  Be polite with me or I ban you. Lol.

So yeah, a little respect is a good idea even if you disagree with his views.  And no, I'm not threatening you on his behalf, so don't turn my statements into something they're not either. 

konnichiwa said:
Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:

I am so sick of this whining. The mods get accused of the dumbest stuff I have ever seen. "I better not laugh or I'm a troll", come on, that's a gross misrepresentation of what's going on here.

Oh you take that serious? (Talking about the second sentence of my comment).

There's laughing at something that's funny, and there's poking fun in an attempt at flamebait. Maybe the original poster's intent was NOT to bait, but it could certainly be seen that way by some (obviously it was seen that way by Joe).

AND ONLY BY JOE! Their was a mod before FishyJoe that not saw it like flamebait. Not any one who posted in this thread saw this as flamebait. If 25 users don't see this as flamebait but Joe does see this as flamebait then I can tell ya their is something wrong.

You say that respect is something you need to deserve, but when you make these kind of misrepresented accusations, does that make you deserve the mods' respect?

I don't know if they would not respect me for that then it is okay, I don't want respect from people just because of my position I hope that they respect me because of what I do. And I can tell you I got PM's from two members who said: 'Respect bro what you said against FishyJoe , great to see that you are not a asslicker.

There's no problem in politely disagreeing with a moderator over something, but throwing accusations around is rude and disrespectful. FishyJoe is not George Bush, and for that matter, George Bush doesn't have the power to ban you from this website, Joe on the other hand does.

Haha, I never shut up my mouth for someone. Now the mods sounds like dictators. Be polite with me or I ban you. Lol.

So yeah, a little respect is a good idea even if you disagree with his views. And no, I'm not threatening you on his behalf, so don't turn my statements into something they're not either.

Nice to know you aren't.

^ You edited your post, I don't call someone a asslicker and in fact I don't know who I can put in that category.

Overused means people become sick of it, but mario still sells by the boatload, so not overused

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)