By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This title is pretty blatant trolling. Consider this a warning. The content is ok, but the title is total troll bait.

Around the Network

Ol' Joe, modding it up. Peace

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

FishyJoe said:
This title is pretty blatant trolling. Consider this a warning. The content is ok, but the title is total troll bait.

That is why I don't wanted that you would be a mod.

I better don't laugh anymore or otherwise I am a troll.

konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa...what is your deal?  Show some respect.

super_etecoon said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa...what is your deal?  Show some respect.

I have more respect for GranTurismo than FishyJoe.

PERSONS NEED TO DESERVE RESPECT!

-10 for FishyJoe.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

The OP didn't even mention what the post was about in the title. The title was put there merely to provoke a reaction. That is trolling pure and simple.

konnichiwa said:
super_etecoon said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa...what is your deal? Show some respect.

I have more respect for GranTurismo than FishyJoe.

PERSONS NEED TO DESERVE RESPECT!

-10 for FishyJoe.

Perhaps the simple fact that he is a moderator...and that ioi placed him in that capacity...should be enough.  You are walking a fine line konnichiwa, and I'm not sure why.  Don't be surprised when things run their natural course.

Miyamoto saying he doesn't want to do it is not the same as denying it's done. Miyamoto doesn't have complete control over the Mario IP, and if Nintendo wants to whore Mario out in non-core titles, Miyamoto doesn't have that much say in it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

If I am not mistaken Iwata said they made a shitload of Mario games because GC was not selling so well. He said they would make a lot less Mario games this gen.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

FishyJoe said:
konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

The OP didn't even mention what the post was about in the title. The title was put there merely to provoke a reaction. That is trolling pure and simple.

Oh yes like hundres of threads like 'OMG THIS IS FUNNY' then you open it and you see a comment from Phil Harrison and the Topic creator is laughing with PH's words. So far no one of them got a warning.

And then their was a mod before you who posted here who doesn't saw harm in it.

Then their is a fact that nobody so far called this trolling even Wii/nintenofans who doesn't saw any harm in it.

And before I forgot if you read all the reactions of Mistred in this thread I doesn't saw any trolling so far.

Lucky Leo-j didn't posted this thread otherwise you would have banned him right?