By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 UNANNOUNCED PS3 titles at TGS from SONY -- Predictions?!

I'm just going to say Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII. I am going to be disappointed, so why not be really disappointed

Around the Network

*Well, sometime ago Famitsu mentioned that White Knight Chronicles 2 was under development in an article that showed the new DLC of WKC. So it may be one considering that Sony has not officially say a thing about the game.

*The next one could be LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2 (if Sony delivers this I will buy 3 PS3 slims to thank them lol XD).

*Resistance 3 could be revealed but I dont think they will show the game in a Japanese convention, because they dont like shooters.

*Dark Cloud 3

*Lost Galaxy 2

That is all the possible games that come to my mind XD.

mibuokami said:
They did this shit to us last year too, the 'unanounced titles' were merely game they hadn't yet announced to be at the show, not game that are as yet unknown.

I was thinking the same thing

Dark Cloud 3, wow that would be nice.

mibuokami said:
They did this shit to us last year too, the 'unanounced titles' were merely game they hadn't yet announced to be at the show, not game that are as yet unknown.

Expect it to be The Last Guardian and ModNation Racing.

Spot on.

Around the Network

DARK CLOUD 3 AND ZONE OF THE ENDERS 3 !
come on dammit !

Wait come to think of it a WKC2 is most likely to happen due to Oni's review of the game.

its HILARIOUS to see people saying FF7 remake......they havn't even remade FF5 & FF6 yet.....please think about that!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
its HILARIOUS to see people saying FF7 remake......they havn't even remade FF5 & FF6 yet.....please think about that!!!

Well ff14 was announced yet ff13 isn't even out yet so who knows but I ain't holding my breath...also wasn't there a rumor about kojima announcing a new ps3 game at TGS or sumthing.

darthdevidem01 said:

Yeah, but Square Enix loves Sony!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective