By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 UNANNOUNCED PS3 titles at TGS from SONY -- Predictions?!

ITS EITHER:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Time Splitters 4
Resistance 3

Around the Network

@zaMY

resistance 3 wouldn't be unveiled at a japanese show

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Zone of the Enders 3

Final Fantasy 7 remake :P

zaMy said:
ITS EITHER:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Time Splitters 4

Resistance 3

LOL TS4 at TGS? seriously?  You think Free Radical would annouce TS4 for the PS3 at TGS?

Also Nomura isn't even showing off projects he's been working on for what?  3 years now at TGS fat chance KH3 is going to be there especially since the next KH game is going to have a video at the end of BBS which isn't even done... so why spoil his own surprise hes leaving at the end of BBS.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I think Sony has a different perception of the word "unannounced". Sometimes they word things in a different way to seem more abundant in games. Like the 11 or so games from last year that was mostly PSN games.

So i think 1 of those unannounced games is the localized version of Vesperia for the West (since that has yet to be announced) And the other would possibly be SO4 for PS3, or a PSN game.

Around the Network

I dont know why but im hoping for my favorite rpg game Suikoden VI

its a long shot and if there is another suiko series lets hope it still a PS3 exclusive

Haha I bet it's something lame, like western titles that are coming to JP but are just not announced yet

Would they necessarily be Japanese games? I think that's most likely.

A new Genji?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The_God_of_War said:
We already know about White Knight Chronicles 2. My guess is Dark Cloud 3.

Well the way WKC2 sounds now it might as well be DC3.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

They did this shit to us last year too, the 'unanounced titles' were merely game they hadn't yet announced to be at the show, not game that are as yet unknown.

Expect it to be The Last Guardian and ModNation Racing.