By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 UNANNOUNCED PS3 titles at TGS from SONY -- Predictions?!

i guess im the only 1. sry about my grammar im on my ps3

Around the Network

i think Sony now will do anything to go 1st place in Japan so i would say it will be some RPGs...it could be so much...FF VII Remake,Kingdom Hearts 3,Suikoden VI,Wild Arms VI,Dark Cloud 3...i hope at least 1 title is right!

New Siren and Level-5 game.

One is Star Ocean 4 ... comes to PS3 after all
The second? Hmm hard... Probably Diablo III? XD Never mind

Life is short... It is all about priorities!

I am a Freerider 4 life, no matter if on a surfboard in the sea, a snowboard or ski in the mountains or the combo with a kite in the plains... Adrenaline's my engine and better than any video game can ever be - Check it out! ^.^b

My prediction: Persona 5 and new IP.

Around the Network

OMG Dark Cloud 3 OMG

Please be it...

OMG

White Knight Chronicles 2 and Hot Shots Golf 6 are going to be it.

I'd bet on it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dead Or Alive PS3 Exclusive?Sony lost they last fight-exclusive and i think its not so hard to get DOA exclusive then a new Tekken title!also it would be a little slap to Microsoft!

PONG! but in HD!

it's gonna look great!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

^^^

Pong HD would be nice. I'd pay 60$ for that!!

4 ≈ One