By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ken Kutaragi has his REVENGE! (Boo SONY for firing him)!!

halil23 said:
Signed up! Good stuff darth.

I signed because like I post in that petition "Ken is the father of Playstation, stacking him is an insult to the Playstation community."

Exactly. I care not for the decisions of Sony shareholders.

Around the Network

They fired him for a reason- it did everything and cost too much. From #1 to #3. Its a good piece of hardware but doing everything, ultimately,costs everything too...

The slim is a far shadow in terms of features compared to the launch phat...

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
They fired him for a reason- it did everything and cost too much. From #1 to #3. Its a good piece of hardware but doing everything, ultimately,costs everything too...

The slim is a far shadow in terms of features compared to the launch phat...

Don't you think Sony knew that it was too expensive from the beginning The most expensive part in the PS3 was Blu Ray. Sony was responsible for that, otherwise Blu Ray would have shared the same fate as HD-DVD. Besides Sony didn't fire  him, they just made him an honorary chair person.

Leave the poor man alone...He worked strong enough and deserves to enjoy his millions. He just seems happy!!!
;P

(But if Miyamoto starts speaking about how hard he has worked, and how tired he is right now, blah blah blah... Just give him some vitamins, tie him up to his chair and get him back to work!!!!)

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

I never really blamed Ken for a lot of the PS3 problems. There were other forces at work, such as the media division, that forced his hand. Blu-Ray on the PS3 was premature, regardless how well the PS3 is doing no.

Around the Network
solracbrit said:
Leave the poor man alone...He worked strong enough and deserves to enjoy his millions. He just seems happy!!!
;P

(But if Miyamoto starts speaking about how hard he has worked, and how tired he is right now, blah blah blah... Just give him some vitamins, tie him up to his chair and get him back to work!!!!)

he uses shrooms.

PullusPardus said:
solracbrit said:
;P

he uses shrooms.

Nope..... he's not Miyamoto.

im talking about miyamoto
he doesn't use pills.

PullusPardus said:
im talking about miyamoto
he doesn't use pills.

Miyamoto doesn't need substances to get high. (LOL)

Nick ...no actually i think you don't understand what i am saying, but never mind...

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1