By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Microsoft such a hated company around here?

MS has always been hating it on since the i can remember,Ever wonder Who created the word "M$" it was the MS haters,Heck i remember going to gamespot forums back in 2001 and ppl were bitching on how the Xbox was entering the market and how they wanted them out,And now with the 360 it's still the same get over it but The MS hate was more hated on back then..But Now it's More calmer than i remember ..To be honest i don't care let them hate them lol.

Around the Network

Seems fanboyish of the OP

Seriously you could say that about any of the big three.

To me, you are just complaining about being the minority in this website. No company gets as much hate as Sony and they get it often. Stop complaining and enjoy a terrific Generation so far by MS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i think microsoft is hated cuz they really arent that good, they have next to no morels they have done countless copyright infringement over the years, even vista is an attempt turn windows into the mac OS X, they continue to fail and never own up to it.

win 98 crashed once? haha it crashed once every 3 hours.

Around the Network

i remember Vista crashing on me multiple times, its the reason why i switched to linux, i hate microsoft for that.
but as for the console. i don't they are half bad.
same thing can be said for Apple their Macs are just too pricey for no reason they are sure don't crash like PCs but they are not worth that much.

Carl2291 said:
StanGable said:
Fab_GS said:
This site is full of PS3 fans. That's why.

This post wins the thread. If one truly looks at the amount of Sony fanboys in the site they totally outnumber those of us that like other consoles. Even the Wii supporters are outnumbered vastly.

While the 360 fanbase here is significantly smaller than PSWii... your red statement is so wrong, on so many levels.

And i have proof.

Great, thanks for reminding me how awful that top 100 turned out. >.>

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

i woudnt say theres any more hate towards microsoft than anybody else

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

MS is just unfair IMO

their consoles should be dead and they are not :

- Xbox1 was destroyed by PS2, MS lost lot of money but because of their money power is infinite , they succeed to remake another console and to stay alive

- Xbox360 is a broken rushed console ( = 1 year of free sales wo competition), they should have been destroyed by putting out such a piece of shit in the market
but because of the media support, the lack of HD competition (PS3 was just too expensive) and there infinite money power, they are still alive and begin to earn money ...

About Window, well, let's say this is more a marketing success (being at the good place at the good moment) that an success based on innovation considering they have more or less stolen everything from Apple ...
In clear, MS success is not about programmation, innovation but about marketing, stealing concept and trying again again again using their massive money to counter the failure of their first attempt.

In summary, MS is just a tumor ...

Monsanto is on the same boat ...

Time to Work !

Are people really saying the same thing about N4G? That place is swarmed with MS fanboys too as well as Sony fanboys. All of which are utter idiots, VGchartz is really tame next to that place. And drop the "We're outnumbered everywhere, blah-blah-blah, feel sorry for us" crap guys, it's just embarrasing now. You probably weren't saying that in 2006/7.