By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Microsoft such a hated company around here?

and Lmao at my gay thread

Around the Network

2up^^ lulz, excellent post for the thread topic at hand.

Xxain said:
dude all my talking is due to experience being on this site, if you post a comment flamebait in its usually gets derailed...period regardless of what Camps u support..if I went to NINTENDO camp and said LBP>>>>Mario or i went to MS camp and said KZ>>>Halo or FORZA>>>>GT5 it will be derailed thats not a MS exclusive thing. Now im not sure how long been here but uhh go take stroll through VGC history during Nov 2006 - Early 2009 where SONY/PS3 had the worst days of its life on this forum...where MS camp especially members like Neoraf, numonex and Legend who were exclusively trolls

Sony fans had it worse up to early 2009?

I've been reading this site for 2 years now and that's bull. You really don't see it because you don't want to. Go read the VGC history on here for any Halo thread especially around the time KZ2, R1 and R2 was high in speculation. It was KZ2>Halo Gt>Forza, wow look at how good Batman looks followed with but U2 looks better. Why?
Wait until *insert list of games not out yet* then the 360 is dead.

Go find 'the list' in most 360 threads. Why?

I was talking about just this site as well what happens on here although not as bad as the rest of the internet still represents what happens most other place.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Lord Flashheart said:

I notice you single MS fanboys out.

What about Sony or Ninty fanboys?

In terms of troll thread starters on this website, there is no comparison here.  We could compile full lists if you want, but I think it's a foregone conclusion and most people know it.

Thus, this is different than factors that can apply to all groups.

Only other factor I mentioned is which camp has more fans here, and my answer is the same as yours: Sony.  At least when it comes to Sony vs. Microsoft.  That one can't be turned around and applied the other way, either.

You're right. It would show how much time Sony fanboys have on their hands.
Unless you see every posting on sony's current state as a deliberate flaimbait then you need to get your head back into reality and understand that Sony sony has been in trouble so therefore there will be lots of story's about that.

I think you like a lot of others see a story that doesn't glorify sony as an attack on sony when it might just be a factual article.

That's like saying every RRoD story posted is flaimbait.
Nonsense.

FOR CRAPS SAKE IT'S 5:31 IN THE MORNING!

Why can't I sleep?

Around the Network

I used Windows 98. That alone will make me hate MS forever and ever. I had a fair share of problems with XP too until SP2 came (luckily, now it's a pretty competent OS)

Then add that being one of the most powerful software developers and they can't produce an internet browser that holds a candle against a free open source browser like Firefox, that's enough reason for me

I can't speak of the Xbox brand because I never tried it. I just don't trust at all MS as a software company

I must be a super genius or something. I have never had a problem with Windows. Or Office. Or Visual Studios. Or Visio.

I always laugh reading these long threads. People say bad things about companies, but make it seem like the rest of the companies have not done things just as bad. Yeah Microsoft has done some crappy stuff. How quick people forget though sony laptop batteries exploding and Root Kits on Music CD's. Apple screwing customers left and right (and I own many Apple computers/ipods/iphones), nintendo calling a product the Wii j/k Give that crap a rest already. It's one big bitch fest.

Poor disolitude...
I hope that 14 pages of 90% pure hate and bias make you understand...

I was out today and just read the last 50 posts. This topic is basically divided in 3 replies.

1. Yeah MS sucks ass and we hate them cause they suck because my windows 98 crashed on me once
2. Why are you making this thread
3. MS hate is normal since its such a successful company

Xbox fans are outnumbered on this forum, and Xbox games will not have as many hits, nor will forums have as many xbox topics...and that is perfectly fine. But it seems like the Xbox hate is transforming on to general Microsoft hate. This is my issue here, and this is why I made this thread.

I was trying to understand why some of you dislike MS as a company...but sadly other than 1 or 2 people who had legitimate reasons, none of you really gave me any legitimate insight.
Oh well...maybe next time you are about to post that trolling post about microsoft, some of you can think twice about "do I really need to trash a company that makes the console I dislike or is trashing the console enough"