By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to get a girl in freshman year of highscool!

14 year old girls are all completely nucking futs. Stay away! At your age, go for an older woman whos looking for a boy toy.. much more fun.

Around the Network

If you want to impress girls and score at your age, it is going to be difficult. Freshman boys are lowest on the social hierarchy. The girls at your age, especially if they have something to offer, usually choose older boys. Nevertheless, there are some things you can do to increase your chances.

First, you must dress nice and have good hygiene; however, you must not become obsessed with your appearance. You must ingratiate yourself with popular upperclassman. Doing this increases your popularity and therefore increases your chances with girls. Playing sports and being socially active will also aid you on your quest. Do not date a girl if she is unpopular and/or ugly. Associating yourself with such a girl could damage your reputation. Only date an unpopular and/or ugly girl if you can use her as a stepping stone to another girl. Also, and this is most difficult for teenagers, you must be patient. Do not make rash decisions. Making a rash decision could ruin your reputation for the remainder of your high school years.

nordlead said:
toastboy44562 said:
ok guys me and my friend want to get two girlfriends each so that we can be "playas" so what do we do?

ok, please keep a video camera with you at all times, not for the girls, but for yourself so we can see how badly you get beat up when they find out

oh snap.

join a sporting team. worked for me

Say something witty in class. If it gets a laugh turn to the hottest girl and wink. If not you are screwed for a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I suggest having drugs, if you have drugs girls will hang out with you.
Or maybe you're too young for that or live in a place where that's not normal.

Step one: Don't go asking for tips on forums.

snyperdud said:
Step one: Don't go asking for tips on forums.

You obviously don't know the VGC forums.

Your thinking into it waaay to much, just enjoy high school, jam with friends, party and if you find girl you like then ask her out.

toastboy44562 said:

I need tips because my friends has a girlfriend (even though shes ugly) but i want to have a nice looking one to match and exceed him :D

now give me tips!

Panda Express, you're grizzly azz is gonna get banned for spamming.

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!