By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to get a girl in freshman year of highscool!

MontanaHatchet said:
Just masturbate. Stop trying to get with these underdeveloped, likely anorexic girls. There, that's my advice. Wait until you're at least 16.

already do :D

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
You'll get in a bad relationship if your going after a pretty girl just to exceed your friend.

My advice: Girls at your age are retarded. Don't bother. Cultivate good friendships with multiple girls now. It'll pay off later when your looking for something serious.

ok some people i know got to you know, touch these specific girls, how can i get into the action easily? I sometimes talk to these girls

Touching a 14 y/o ain't going to be as fun as touching an older, more....Attractive...Woman. Just keep talking to the girls.

well it'll still be fun cause they got some curve :p

@other guy, no im not jk, i know this girl on my block my age and shes had sex like 20 times, with older guys though

Well then if she had sex 20 times you might as well have sex 40 times.

Boutros said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
You'll get in a bad relationship if your going after a pretty girl just to exceed your friend.

My advice: Girls at your age are retarded. Don't bother. Cultivate good friendships with multiple girls now. It'll pay off later when your looking for something serious.

ok some people i know got to you know, touch these specific girls, how can i get into the action easily? I sometimes talk to these girls

Touching a 14 y/o ain't going to be as fun as touching an older, more....Attractive...Woman. Just keep talking to the girls.

@other guy, no im not jk, i know this girl on my block my age and shes had sex like 20 times, with older guys though

i want sex 40 times, but id have to run to walgreens a lot to buy condoms lol :D

toastboy44562 said:
Boutros said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:

i want sex 40 times, but id have to run to walgreens a lot to buy condoms lol :D

Why so? I know this girl on my block my age and she's had like 20 kids! :P

I would laugh if you parents came in and saw you typing all of this.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Boutros said:
toastboy44562 said:
Boutros said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:

Why so? I know this girl on my block my age and she's had like 20 kids! :P

lol illl use a condom...dont worry :p

Hey dtewi are you still 13

mM

I suspect that the people here are not, as a whole, qualified to give much in the way of relationships.

But I'll say this, unpleasant as it sounds: your current attitude is likely to be scaring them away. They can sense things like this, and especially at this age it tends to creep them out.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

leo-j said:
Hey dtewi are you still 13

No. I turned 14 last month.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Millennium said:
I suspect that the people here are not, as a whole, qualified to give much in the way of relationships.

But I'll say this, unpleasant as it sounds: your current attitude is likely to be scaring them away. They can sense things like this, and especially at this age it tends to creep them out.

nope, im a whole nother man on the internet, im very nice and pleasant to girls when i talk to them