By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to get a girl in freshman year of highscool!

lol...hmm

since you only want a trophy gf...my advice is to lie...tell her lies like i have a 9 inch....somethin like that.

Around the Network
ImJustBayuum said:
lol...hmm

since you only want a trophy gf...my advice is to lie...tell her lies like i have a 9 inch....somethin like that.

ill try that

@nordlead, i plan on keeping it a secret between me and my friend :p

You'll get in a bad relationship if your going after a pretty girl just to exceed your friend.

My advice: Girls at your age are retarded. Don't bother. Cultivate good friendships with multiple girls now. It'll pay off later when your looking for something serious.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

What has been said here is true. 14 year old girls are, shall I say...really stupid and immature (although it's not that different from boys, sadly). So at your age, everyone is too stupid and immature. Just wait to grow up. And if you feel those urges, well, you know the substitute.

mrstickball said:
You'll get in a bad relationship if your going after a pretty girl just to exceed your friend.

My advice: Girls at your age are retarded. Don't bother. Cultivate good friendships with multiple girls now. It'll pay off later when your looking for something serious.

ok some people i know got to you know, touch these specific girls, how can i get into the action easily? I sometimes talk to these girls

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:

ok some people i know got to you know, touch these specific girls, how can i get into the action easily? I sometimes talk to these girls

Give it some time before you start trying to have sex. You are way too young.

Just masturbate. Stop trying to get with these underdeveloped, likely anorexic girls. There, that's my advice. Wait until you're at least 16.

toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:

Touching a 14 y/o ain't going to be as fun as touching an older, more....Attractive...Woman. Just keep talking to the girls.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Wow...you must be joking.

mrstickball said:
toastboy44562 said:
mrstickball said:

Touching a 14 y/o ain't going to be as fun as touching an older, more....Attractive...Woman. Just keep talking to the girls.

well it'll still be fun cause they got some curve :p

@other guy, no im not jk, i know this girl on my block my age and shes had sex like 20 times, with older guys though