By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to get a girl in freshman year of highscool!

toastboy44562 said:
ok guys me and my friend want to get two girlfriends each so that we can be "playas" so what do we do?

I keep reading and laughing even harder.

Here's one piece of advice - girls likely teddy bears. Tell them you are a rare panda who plays an Xbox 360. Offer to show her your *achievemetns.* She'll got nutz - or you will.

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!

Around the Network

Do her maths homework.

Stay far away. I have two brothers that are also freshmen in high school. It isn't worth it.

Dating is a complete waste of time until you have the ability to take that girlfriend somewhere without your parents driving you.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Stay far away. I have two brothers that are also freshmen in high school. It isn't worth it.

Dating is a complete waste of time until you have the ability to take that girlfriend somewhere without your parents driving you.

park? i take her on pegs on the back of my bike :D

toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

Not trying to be rude here, but that would be the lamest possible thing you could do.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

Not trying to be rude here, but that would be the lamest possible thing you could do.

ha well i went to the park with this girl and i she snook beer in out of her house in her purse and we had a good time :D

toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

ha well i went to the park with this girl and i she snook beer in out of her house in her purse and we had a good time :D

Honestly, at 14 I think it's disgusting to use alcohol to have a good time. It makes it worse that you're so young.

outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

Honestly, at 14 I think it's disgusting to use alcohol to have a good time. It makes it worse that you're so young.

Yeah lol why don't you play fish fish or hide and seek or something like that...

Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah lol why don't you play fish fish or hide and seek or something like that...

Oh please. I'm not trying to insuinate that he acts like a elementary school student.

No reason for the frat lifestyle to become common for younger high schoolers.

outlawauron said:
Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:
toastboy44562 said:
outlawauron said:

Oh please. I'm not trying to insuinate that he acts like a elementary school student.

No reason for the frat lifestyle to become common for younger high schoolers.

So then what should 14 years old boys do with girls?

And don't tell me Wii Fit!