By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

SnakeDrake said:
Holy shit Drew Galloway(Mclntyre) is in TNA and my favourite woman wrestler ever Mikie James is back.

What?! that is so surprising! I wonder if he will appear tonight on Impact?

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
SnakeDrake said:
Holy shit Drew Galloway(Mclntyre) is in TNA and my favourite woman wrestler ever Mikie James is back.

What?! that is so surprising! I wonder if he will appear tonight on Impact?

He'll be in the uk tapings i think tonight TNA will still be in NY.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Impact Wrestling had a couple of really good matches. The Monster's Ball match between Hardy and Abyss and the four way title match were both excellent. Can't wait for Lethal Lockdown next week.

I just figured that I should post something positive and not another post about what a cancer Roman Reigns is.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Impact Wrestling had a couple of really good matches. The Monster's Ball match between Hardy and Abyss and the four way title match were both excellent. Can't wait for Lethal Lockdown next week.

I just figured that I should post something positive and not another post about what a cancer Roman Reigns is.

Really enjoyed the show. WWE should just look at how Lashly is being presented and apply that to Roman Regins if they're still hell bend in pushing the guy. Keep his promos short to the point no cheesy lines (He is not his Uncle the rock). 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

-SNIP-

Yeah this is about right.

No competition means they got lazy, which is why we have had to endure a constant push of John Cena for the best part of the last Decade. Its like they dont want to push anyone else... Or at least, it was. Until we got Reigns.

gooch_destroyer said:

I remember that speech that Vince gave back then and knew he was full of crap.  Vince should thank WCW for pushing him because the WWFs product at that time was about as flavorful as a two year old ricecake.  Even worse than now...   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm still chuffed lesnar retained its just fucked up they will let him lose at wrestlemania

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

WWE does terrible booking. They try to fix it with even more terrible booking! They really need to get back in touch with fans

I feel bad for Kurtis, he's worse than Roman on the mic.