By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

darkknightkryta said:
I feel bad for Kurtis, he's worse than Roman on the mic.

He probably knows it, laughing stock.

The real question though, is why arent they pushing Cesaro?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
darkknightkryta said:
I feel bad for Kurtis, he's worse than Roman on the mic.

He probably knows it, laughing stock.

The real question though, is why arent they pushing Cesaro?

He has an accent. 

Cena bet on the Seahawks.

So I just realized Rusev is using Santino's old gimmick.

So think they'll go with Bryan going to 'Mania?

Around the Network

So Roman Reigns shows how much of a coward he is by helping Bryan win so he won't have to face Rollins? That'll get him over with the fans.

Oh, and Rusev is the coolest monster heel the WWE has had in years. I can't believe that they're about to destroy his career.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

So what happened to the Elimination Chamber? So Brock Lesner just has to win one match during the royal rumble paper view to main event wrestle mania? Lame...

Something...Something...Games...Something

Anyone watch Austin's Interview with HHH? Really, really good and very interesting. I learned a lot, to be honest. I was already high on his work with NXT and trying to improve the tag team division. I also think he cares a lot more about the wrestling part of the wrestling business than Vince does.

Much better than the Vince interview and it felt a hell of a lot more honest.

JakDaSnack said:
So what happened to the Elimination Chamber? So Brock Lesner just has to win one match during the royal rumble paper view to main event wrestle mania? Lame...

Since the arena's are starting to use those new score boards that hang in the center, the Elimination Chamber would be too heavy.