By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Nintendo of America needs to STFU"

Fossil said:
Manos said:
Fossil said:

Metacritic

Wow, are you honestly going to tell me that you are supporting your arguments with "facts" from metacritic?

HD consoles sell more than the wii? So the HD consoles are now one single unit that exists in harmony witin itself, despite the nonsensical hatred the 360 and PS3 crowd have for one another? Stop pulling things out of your ass, you have nothing more than an opinion, and for some God-forsaken reason you feel the utmost nessecity to shove that in to everyones face.

Kid, it's perfectly fine for you to have your own beliefs, but the second you get on that soap-box and preach them you become the very same filth that has destroyed any chance for gamers to have a positive image from the outside looking in.

Why are you so upset and why you keep calling me a kid? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Pulling things out of my ass.. oh. I was not the one who lumped the consoles together. It was that other guy who talked about PC lites or something. Facts are facts. I don't really care if 360/PS3 fanboys keep fighting, those consoles have very similar libraries.

Do you have a better source for measuring quality? Sales? HD wins. What else do you have?

If sales measured quality then Final fantasy 6 is one of the worst GBA games ever made is one of the single worst games ever made

And I refer to you as a child because of you immature and crude rebuttals, remarks and general lack of respect, all of which you hav managed to display with pride in the quoted text.

To further prove my point, your lodgic says that the entirety of the high-school musical series is a groundbreaking epic that trancsends all grenres, and you agree with that then I flat out pity you son.

Again. I was not the one who brought up sales as the measure of quality. I just used his logic with the argument.

Gee. I thought you were the crude and immature. Calling people kids and telling them to stop bitching. But I guess having different thoughts and expressing them without resorting to namecalling is worse than what you did.

Oh and FF 6 is trash.

Around the Network
Manos said:
Fossil said:
Manos said:
Fossil said:

Metacritic

Wow, are you honestly going to tell me that you are supporting your arguments with "facts" from metacritic?

HD consoles sell more than the wii? So the HD consoles are now one single unit that exists in harmony witin itself, despite the nonsensical hatred the 360 and PS3 crowd have for one another? Stop pulling things out of your ass, you have nothing more than an opinion, and for some God-forsaken reason you feel the utmost nessecity to shove that in to everyones face.

Kid, it's perfectly fine for you to have your own beliefs, but the second you get on that soap-box and preach them you become the very same filth that has destroyed any chance for gamers to have a positive image from the outside looking in.

Why are you so upset and why you keep calling me a kid? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Pulling things out of my ass.. oh. I was not the one who lumped the consoles together. It was that other guy who talked about PC lites or something. Facts are facts. I don't really care if 360/PS3 fanboys keep fighting, those consoles have very similar libraries.

Do you have a better source for measuring quality? Sales? HD wins. What else do you have?

If sales measured quality then Final fantasy 6 is one of the worst GBA games ever made is one of the single worst games ever made

And I refer to you as a child because of you immature and crude rebuttals, remarks and general lack of respect, all of which you hav managed to display with pride in the quoted text.

To further prove my point, your lodgic says that the entirety of the high-school musical series is a groundbreaking epic that trancsends all grenres, and you agree with that then I flat out pity you son.

Again. I was not the one who brought up sales as the measure of quality. I just used his logic with the argument.

Gee. I thought you were the crude and immature. Calling people kids and telling them to stop bitching. But I guess having different thoughts and expressing them without resorting to namecalling is worse than what you did.

Oh and FF 6 is trash.

You're right; you just resort to petty trolling to do so.

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

Fossil said:

You're right; you just resort to petty trolling to do so.

Yeah, if you think that disagreeing with you = trolling.

It's obvious manos is trolling. The fact that he's posting on the Nintendo pages with that sig makes it clear.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I think the sig is fine. It accurately represents the two choices console gamers have this generation.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

Can we have a mod ban this troll?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Best thing to do would be to report it. I'm purposely not replying to his posts because of their trollish nature, and that reason just won't work.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Jumpin said:

Best thing to do would be to report it. I'm purposely not replying to his posts because of their trollish nature, and that reason just won't work.

I'm at the point of talking to mods to get him a perm ban. From the fact that he is not improving and doesn't seem to have any intrest of it...

Former something....

He makes great points.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Wich of his points are great?

I LOVE ICELAND!