By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Nintendo of America needs to STFU"

RolStoppable said:
I don't take Jim Sterling serious ever since he bought into Microsoft's spin answer to Nintendo's third party sales graphs.

What was that specifically about?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
I think the sig is fine. It accurately represents the two choices console gamers have this generation.

Lol, that was actually pretty funny!

Mummelmann said:
Pyro as Bill said:
I think the sig is fine. It accurately represents the two choices console gamers have this generation.

Lol, that was actually pretty funny!

Oh,  see what you did there

I think that guy its a N hater.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Well, I do agree with him on several points. For me Nintendo as a company devoted to their fans has hit an all time low, and it's worse with their American subsidiary.

They had a great start but it all went downhill since. I can sense much more greed and antipathy towards the public from them, as if we were damaging them on every occasion we got. It's as if they are distant and secretive on purpose... Like they don't need to hear what people have to say because they are now the most successful out of the 3.

Again this is all my opinion, and there might be others who believe the total opposite, but I despise the current way Nintendo handles everything.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies