By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:
Makes me laugh how sony fanboys get all upset and start attacking developers just because they won't develop games for the PS3, how petty is that?

And for the record I actually don't like Valve, I think most their games are pants but they are one of the most talented developers in this industry, you just make yourself sound stupid slagging them off because they won't make a game for your console....

All I see is a bunch of folks that saw a golden opportunity to make fat jokes (people like claude can hardly be called Sony fanboys...) and a few whiners. Besides, we all know Sony fanboys are the worst, its been mentioned before you see.

I think all fanboys are as bad as each other but I do find it VERY VERY petty for people to resort to calling developers nasty names just because they as a company won't develop for their console, I personally think we should respect games developers and thank them for the games they do make,

We should be supporting gaming as a whole, don't ruin it by insulting people!

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:
Makes me laugh how sony fanboys get all upset and start attacking developers just because they won't develop games for the PS3, how petty is that?

And for the record I actually don't like Valve, I think most their games are pants but they are one of the most talented developers in this industry, you just make yourself sound stupid slagging them off because they won't make a game for your console....

All I see is a bunch of folks that saw a golden opportunity to make fat jokes (people like claude can hardly be called Sony fanboys...) and a few whiners. Besides, we all know Sony fanboys are the worst, its been mentioned before you see.

I think all fanboys are as bad as each other but I do find it VERY VERY petty for people to resort to calling developers nasty names just because they as a company won't develop for their console, I personally think we should respect games developers and thank them for the games they do make,

You cant fool anybody anymore, Kantor showed us what kind of guy u are

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

FKNetwork said:
Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:

You have to admit that some of the fat jokes were funny!

I myself dote on Valve and love everything they put their hands on and I consider them among the top three developers in the world. I feel that I can respect them and still make fat jokes on Newell's expense, its not like he reads this thread (or does he... *spooky music*).

Mummelmann said:

You have to admit that some of the fat jokes were funny!

I myself dote on Valve and love everything they put their hands on and I consider them among the top three developers in the world. I feel that I can respect them and still make fat jokes on Newell's expense, its not like he reads this thread (or does he... *spooky music*).

No. If he did, he would have eaten it by now.

On topic: Ted Price is a nancy boy.

heruamon said:

Insult Gabe all you guys want..the ps3 is still not going to be high on his priority list

and yes, that is a sweet looking rig he has setup!

Slap some BBQ sauce on the PS3 and it will definitely top his priority list.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
heruamon said:

Insult Gabe all you guys want..the ps3 is still not going to be high on his priority list

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best one!!!!

Oh man, this is cruel.

he should apologize to his waist line....

Valve games arent really that good to me anyway IMO
wouldnt waste money on them or the company

Where's Claude? I was hoping for some more fat jokes before I call it a night!

ClaudeLv250 said:
heruamon said:

lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Gabe Newell has a PS3. He uses it to grill steaks. He didn't even know it played games until he got Fat Princess. That's all he plays now, and he just feeds the princess cake and then...ahem...enjoys her appearance, if you know what I mean.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective