By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:
Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:
Makes me laugh how sony fanboys get all upset and start attacking developers just because they won't develop games for the PS3, how petty is that?

And for the record I actually don't like Valve, I think most their games are pants but they are one of the most talented developers in this industry, you just make yourself sound stupid slagging them off because they won't make a game for your console....

All I see is a bunch of folks that saw a golden opportunity to make fat jokes (people like claude can hardly be called Sony fanboys...) and a few whiners. Besides, we all know Sony fanboys are the worst, its been mentioned before you see.

I think all fanboys are as bad as each other but I do find it VERY VERY petty for people to resort to calling developers nasty names just because they as a company won't develop for their console, I personally think we should respect games developers and thank them for the games they do make,

We should be supporting gaming as a whole, don't ruin it by insulting people!

You have to admit that some of the fat jokes were funny!

I myself dote on Valve and love everything they put their hands on and I consider them among the top three developers in the world. I feel that I can respect them and still make fat jokes on Newell's expense, its not like he reads this thread (or does he... *spooky music*).

LOOK OUT IT'S A BOOMER! (how's that for a fat joke?)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Mummelmann said:
FKNetwork said:

I think all fanboys are as bad as each other but I do find it VERY VERY petty for people to resort to calling developers nasty names just because they as a company won't develop for their console, I personally think we should respect games developers and thank them for the games they do make,

We should be supporting gaming as a whole, don't ruin it by insulting people!

You have to admit that some of the fat jokes were funny!

I myself dote on Valve and love everything they put their hands on and I consider them among the top three developers in the world. I feel that I can respect them and still make fat jokes on Newell's expense, its not like he reads this thread (or does he... *spooky music*).

LOOK OUT IT'S A BOOMER! (how's that for a fat joke?)

It'd be good if it hadn't been made 50 times already.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

His opinion doesn't count because he is fat.

susymar said:
His opinion doesn't count because he is fat.

If only certain people realized that fact...

kojima ===mother F******.
kojima==== Ass****
kojima==== g**
kojima ====bit**
still not making games for 360 and pc

Around the Network

Makes sense, Valve don't have the technical experience to code for PS3 in a reasonable time-frame and don't want to bring out a piss poor port. Besides, Valve games need to be played on PC for full enjoyment!

bad22 said:
kojima==== Ass****
kojima==== g**
kojima ====bit**

Miss Rising?

Gabe is so fat, he got arrested at the airport for possession of 10 pounds of crack!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

bad22 said:
kojima==== Ass****
kojima==== g**
kojima ====bit**

lolumad

ultima said:
bad22 said:
kojima==== Ass****