By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

greenmedic88 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

'As he stuffs his fat face with more cake!' lol

Ah, more fat jokes at the expense of Gabe.

How about the reason "the cake is a lie" is because GABE ALREADY ATE IT ALL. ba-zing.

Valve has yet to do a PS3 game, they don't want to spend the resources specifically for the console and they were less than pleased with the way EA's team handled the Orange Box port.

Could they sell their games on the PS3? Of course. It's just not a priority they're willing to dedicate the resources to do properly and they don't want anyone else doing it wrong as it makes their products look worse.

They would also have to learn to program on PS3. As new consoles might be coming in 2-4 years and if neither of them would be anything like PS3 it would be like tossing resources into dumpster. That last one was the main point Gabe had in the first place. Anyone can easily follow his logic. Except of course some people who are living in lala land where CELL can handle everything and Sony is the only god they bow.

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
bad22 said:
CGI-Quality said:
bad22 said:
cheese_man said:
SORRY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kojima also not making 360 and PC inspite of not a first party developers. Kojima should be sorry not Gabe Newel.MSG2 was worse port for PC and xbox.

And yet his latest game will be on multiple systems that include the 360. Very different from Gabe Newell.

konami will be porting NOT Kojima. Kojima is also lazy hahahahahaha

Well in a way your correct that kojima isn't gonna be working on this game some other team is....but hey least thier trying to still make a game for 360 not like FATTY(JKZ)

lazy developers are lazy both gabe and  Kojima are lazy.why msg3 and msg4 are not on 360 and PC.Kojima ====leprecon

SHMUPGurus said:

I found an exclusive picture showing what Gabe does in his free time instead of trying to figure out what the heck is so complicated with the PS3:

What a fatty!

even if gabe does look like a giant turd thats a pretty sweet setup hes got there

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Insult Gabe all you guys want..the ps3 is still not going to be high on his priority list

and yes, that is a sweet looking rig he has setup!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

animefobber said:
SHMUPGurus said:

I found an exclusive picture showing what Gabe does in his free time instead of trying to figure out what the heck is so complicated with the PS3:

What a fatty!

even if gabe does look like a giant turd thats a pretty sweet setup hes got there

Kojima is leprecon who  can't even fits in camera to take pictures.Kojima is such a shoooooort man.

Around the Network
heruamon said:

Insult Gabe all you guys want..the ps3 is still not going to be high on his priority list

all ps3 users shut their mouth when talk about Kojima not making 360 and pc games.

half life series beats all the games.Gabe is best

bad22 said:
heruamon said:

all ps3 users shut their mouth when talk about Kojima not making 360 and pc games.

half life series beats all the games.Gabe is best

It's not like Gabe is going out of his way to diss the PS3...people keep pestering him...shit...I'd tell them to fuck off..but I can be an asshole from time to time...or so my wife tells me...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

@bad22

to be fair Kojima is still acting as the producer for mgs:rising. plus seeing as how he has a pretty huge ego hes probably going to end up doing a shitload of work himself once he finishes peace walker so that all versions will only seem like minor disappointments in his eyes

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Makes me laugh how sony fanboys get all upset and start attacking developers just because they won't develop games for the PS3, how petty is that?

And for the record I actually don't like Valve, I think most their games are pants but they are one of the most talented developers in this industry, you just make yourself sound stupid slagging them off because they won't make a game for your console....

FKNetwork said:
Makes me laugh how sony fanboys get all upset and start attacking developers just because they won't develop games for the PS3, how petty is that?

And for the record I actually don't like Valve, I think most their games are pants but they are one of the most talented developers in this industry, you just make yourself sound stupid slagging them off because they won't make a game for your console....

All I see is a bunch of folks that saw a golden opportunity to make fat jokes (people like claude can hardly be called Sony fanboys...) and a few whiners. Besides, we all know Sony fanboys are the worst, its been mentioned before you see.