By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

MontanaHatchet said:
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
MontanaHatchet said:

No, that's what you said. Read your own crappy posts.

I said they were worse in that time like imo Sony fanboys are now and I questioned how that was a double standard and you said no no, Ninty fanboys are just bad when they do it but when Sony ones do it, their the worst, and I said o...k... if you say so.  I'm sorry if I interpreted that incorrectly.

Besides it's not the actual fans I'm criticizing, hell I'm part of it, it's just the fanboys I am criticizing =).

Quit pulling a Fox News on me D:.

Well, that's the thing. There's only one "worst." And if Nintendo fanboys did it in the past and Sony fanboys are doing it now, then one of them has to be the worst. I'm not pulling a Fox News on you (whatever that's supposed to mean). However, if making fun of Gabe Newell makes Sony fanboys the worst, then Nintendo fanboys are the worst too. That doesn't make sense.

And Gabe is fat.

I said at the time, which was almost 3 years ago and imo it has changed (actually LBP being delayed a week actually is what changed it for me =) ).

And the Fox News bit was you just throwing a "double standard" out of no where, the way Fox does with democrats/republicans.

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:

This is a picture of Gabe in his first credited acting role as Gilbert Grape's Mother in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

What is eating Gilbert Grape? I think its Gabe Newell. Oh, and "Where's Arnie?" Yup, in there too.

He says he's sorry, but then goes on to say "No" to future PS3 development. Hypocrite.

CatFangs806 said:
He says he's sorry, but then goes on to say "No" to future PS3 development. Hypocrite.

how is he a hypocrit when he has no PS3 dev team? Valve is a PC Game Development team. It isn't Gabe's fault that Sony screwed the hell up by not making the PS3 into a PC like Microsoft did with the Xbox 360.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
CatFangs806 said:

how is he a hypocrit when he has no PS3 dev team? Valve is a PC Game Development team. It isn't Gabe's fault that Sony screwed the hell up by not making the PS3 into a PC like Microsoft did with the Xbox 360.

Maybe so, but it is Gabe's fault that he ate the 'e' right off the back of your hypocrite.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I found an exclusive picture showing what Gabe does in his free time instead of trying to figure out what the heck is so complicated with the PS3:

What a fatty!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:
CatFangs806 said:

Maybe so, but it is Gabe's fault that he ate the 'e' right off the back of your hypocrite.

come now, even I'm willing to bash Sony when it comes Gabe and Valve. This is due to the amazing games that come from Valve. They have never released a none-AAA title. They could make a game where you throw turds at cars and it would be a AAA title. None of Sony's 1st or 2nd party studios can come close to Valve's quality.

The main reason why Sony fantrolls are attacking Gabe is because EA's port was of a poorer quality than the PC version and the 360 port while failing to realize that the EA port is better than Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 combined.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:
CatFangs806 said:

You know...you should actually follow what your tag says....because it's obivous you're not doing that right now.

bigdom2786 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:
CatFangs806 said:

You know...you should actually follow what your tag says....because it's obivous you're not doing that right now.

I would but Gabe ate my tag.  

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ssj12 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:
CatFangs806 said:

come now, even I'm willing to bash Sony when it comes Gabe and Valve. This is due to the amazing games that come from Valve. They have never released a none-AAA title. They could make a game where you throw turds at cars and it would be a AAA title. None of Sony's 1st or 2nd party studios can come close to Valve's quality.

The main reason why Sony fantrolls are attacking Gabe is because EA's port was of a poorer quality than the PC version and the 360 port while failing to realize that the EA port is better than Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 combined.

"I respectfully disagree."