By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

MontanaHatchet said:

No, that's what you said. Read your own crappy posts.

I said they were worse in that time like imo Sony fanboys are now and I questioned how that was a double standard and you said no no, Ninty fanboys are just bad when they do it but when Sony ones do it, their the worst, and I said o...k... if you say so.  I'm sorry if I interpreted that incorrectly.

Besides it's not the actual fans I'm criticizing, hell I'm part of it, it's just the fanboys I am criticizing =).

Quit pulling a Fox News on me D:.

Around the Network

Dgc1808 said:
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
Dgc1808 said:
Wow this thread really proves to me that Sony fanboys are the worst (no offense to intelligent fans).

All I see is a couple of PS3 owners crackin' a few jokes.

So when Ninty fanboys did it to Jeff, it was they take games too seriously and they are the worst, but when Sony fans do it, it's "crackin' a few jokes."  Double standard ftw.

PS. I criticized Ninty fanboys for doing it, and now I'm doing the same for Sony, I'm sorry this offended y'all ;).

Whose Jeff?

MontanaHatchet said:

No, that's what you said. Read your own crappy posts.

I said they were worse in that time like imo Sony fanboys are now and I questioned how that was a double standard and you said no no, Ninty fanboys are just bad when they do it but when Sony ones do it, their the worst, and I said o...k... if you say so.  I'm sorry if I interpreted that incorrectly.

Besides it's not the actual fans I'm criticizing, hell I'm part of it, it's just the fanboys I am criticizing =).

Quit pulling a Fox News on me D:.

Well, that's the thing. There's only one "worst." And if Nintendo fanboys did it in the past and Sony fanboys are doing it now, then one of them has to be the worst. I'm not pulling a Fox News on you (whatever that's supposed to mean). However, if making fun of Gabe Newell makes Sony fanboys the worst, then Nintendo fanboys are the worst too. That doesn't make sense.

And Gabe is fat.

Ok guys he's had enough, I think it's time to

lol I'm kidding of course, but seriously Gabe created fat.

Gabe Newell ate Brittany Spears.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Hey, Gabe, I got a movie for ya: A Fridge Too Far.

And the beat goes on...Valve isn't developing for the Wii base wither...but you don't see articles every freaking day about how they aren't...nor do you see people beating up ps3 3rd party developers...but there is always the double standard...or maybe the ps standard.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

This is a picture of Gabe in his first credited acting role as Gilbert Grape's Mother in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Valve is going to get double my money for the 360 and PC versions of L4D2...I'm going to start a petition for THAT!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Gilgamesh said:

Ok guys he's had enough, I think it's time to

lol I'm kidding of course, but seriously Gabe created fat.

Gabe Newell ate Chris Crocker when he ran out of doughnuts.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective