By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could Rockstar's Agent be coming this fall?

Alongside WarDevil and Sadness for the Wii yeah yeah?

Around the Network

If Agent isn't actually a game, but rather just a title screen on a disc, then yes.

No.

Simple as that.

No, but am almost sure it will be released Q3-4 2010

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

1) No.

2) You why are you using unconfirmed games?

Resistance 3
Twisted Metal PS3

I know these games are likely to come but seriously...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Has Insomniac confirmed that there is going to be a Resistance 3 and i missed it??

Kantor said:
seece said:
PS3 first then 360 version 6 - 12 months later. Holiday 2010 I predict

Judging by the number of times Jack Tretton said "exclusive" (something like 5), it's not coming to 360. It's probably a deal with Sony. I doubt it was so simple as an exchange for Grand Theft Auto (why would they trade GTA for a new IP?), but there's some kind of exclusivity contract here.

Exactly, Agent ain't coming to the 360.

Ever

Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
PS3 first then 360 version 6 - 12 months later. Holiday 2010 I predict

Judging by the number of times Jack Tretton said "exclusive" (something like 5), it's not coming to 360. It's probably a deal with Sony. I doubt it was so simple as an exchange for Grand Theft Auto (why would they trade GTA for a new IP?), but there's some kind of exclusivity contract here.

Yeah of course there is, timed.

As AnarchyWest said, LA Noire will probably come to 360 at some point, but Tretton did say "exclusive" and didn't tiptoe around it with "you will only be able to play it on PS3 when it launches in 2010." like Final Fantasy XIV.

Come on...

1. Final Fantasy XIII
  2. Tekken 6
  3. GTA IV
  4. Devil May Cry
  5. Metal Gear Solid franchise
  6. Bioshock
  7. Tales of Vesperia
  8. Lost Planet

If this gen tauhgt us anything --> no 3rd party exclusive is save. That goes for both sides. I expect agent to come to the Xbox360 and I expect SPlinter Cell Conviction to come to the PS3 as well. Just WHEN is the question.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

badgenome said:
If Agent isn't actually a game, but rather just a title screen on a disc, then yes.

They could port it to Wii then!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I doubt it.